Anyone generate their own Facebook leads?

Just had him start it up again this Tuesday I am running just under $18 a lead

However MY ads Specifically talk about reviewing Medicare Supplement rates and Review on pricing And Specifically Agent will call you

Asks Adress DOB Email

And several questions when was last time policy reviewed and what benefits you want to know about the most with multiple choice

I bet if I did like the lead providers do I would have a cost under $10

TARGETED leads designed to winnow the serious from the tire kickers looking for free stuff.

As you know it is relatively easy and inexpensive (front end cost) to generate a massive number of leads if you don't care about finding serious buyers. Your cost per lead can be quite low (relatively speaking) but actual client CPA extremely high.

Some of us would rather see low volume, QUALIFIED leads, and pay more up front while keeping the CPA down.

Good job, Vic.

TARGETED leads designed to winnow the serious from the tire kickers looking for free stuff.

As you know it is relatively easy and inexpensive (front end cost) to generate a massive number of leads if you don't care about finding serious buyers. Your cost per lead can be quite low (relatively speaking) but actual client CPA extremely high.

Some of us would rather see low volume, QUALIFIED leads, and pay more up front while keeping the CPA down.

Good job, Vic.

This, imo, is the first and biggest lesson that new agents should learn. All leads are not the same. Expensive leads that close higher are less expensive than cheaper ones that close less.

Also, it's less stressful to close when people come to you. My first time around I completely washed out because I hate calling leads first if I don't know how the lead was created. I also hate cold calling.

DM, Bing call in ads. Referrals, content creation is slower.. however, people calling and emailing you with purpose puts you in the power position.

It also let's me save time, which is the most important thing to me. As a Medicare expert. But branching out to content creation for other companies, my hourly rate is about 100$.

I write for 2-3 hours a day and the close sales as they come in. Right now. Between my existing book and other stuff, I make 100k a year after expenses for about 30 hours a week.. when I'm busy.

I am exponentially happier that I was in my government job with less money.

A wise guy .. on the forum.. a genuis.. said that the only people that make money in the lead gen arrangement are the ones who sell the leads to us not so wise agents..

Waiting on @DonP to top that . . .

Oh, he already has.. He makes 1.5 million a week (notice I didn't denote currency ;))

Granted.. my money isn't all from insurance. I'm pretty up-front about that.

Most of the "working income" is content creation these days.. which is super easy. They give you a list of projects they want you to write.. You write them and submit them. Then there's a portion that's just in investments because I've been compulsively saving parts of my insurance and previous job income for the last 7 years.

Then there's my insurance book, which is a major focus now that I'm decompressed and in the rhythm of not working for Michigan. Which was a really tough transition.

The first three weeks, I had cash reserves, but was stressing because my time was literally my own. So I'm doing little bits of stuff.. but I"m freaking out because I'm not "working" or feeling the way I was..

Now, I have a checklist on my desktop. I know my marketing is going out as appropriate, or I'll hunt Scott down... ;) I get up, work out for an hour, write for two more, then I focus on my website content creation and wait for people to reach out.

It's literally the least stressed existance I've had in 10 years and I don't worry about money because it shows up in my account like it's supposed to, regardless if I kill myself or not.

Happiness>doing whatever the hell I was.

Good job, Vic.

Would you say that you generate the majority of your leads through social media, SEO or paid advertising?

I would just add, I've been kicked out of Facebook Ad's system so many times that I just called it. It makes zero sense to me why I can't target 65+ people about Medicare when it's, by design, specifically catered to them.

I refuse to pay Zuckerberg another dime in ad revenue.

I would just add, I've been kicked out of Facebook Ad's system so many times that I just called it. It makes zero sense to me why I can't target 65+ people about Medicare when it's, by design, specifically catered to them.

I refuse to pay Zuckerberg another dime in ad revenue.

Ugg I went through this when I first started my add and now I am going though it again now that my add was really producing leads

I had to send ID again then I have to request a review only now it says wait time is 2 weeks Why?

Covid

Really don't they all work from home now

Ugg I went through this when I first started my add and now I am going though it again now that my add was really producing leads

I had to send ID again then I have to request a review only now it says wait time is 2 weeks Why?

Covid

Really don't they all work from home now

Facebook is not Medicare Agent friendly, IMO. So I just called it.. It's not worth the hassle.

Back