Anyone generate their own Facebook leads?

Facebook is not Medicare Agent friendly, IMO. So I just called it.. It's not worth the hassle.

Last time I did this I dont have to go through it again

Only seems I have to do it agin now because I restarted my ads after not using them since early AEP

AEP I had too much buis from clients and ref to deal with much else

I am hoping at least the only reason I am going though this is because I stopped ad for a while

Hoping but I know this could be wrong

Certainly works for me, There are gems in the leads the AI helps weed out the nonsense quicker, Starting to get more efficient in it as well

The leads will pay for the system I can see and it still won't take so much time I cant work with other leads in order to hit my goals monthly

I probably would not have done it without the leads Trying new CRMS are Hell and time consuming I am not a technical person either so its harder for me

But the lead deal is enticing

Expectations are important though You guys were very upfront they won't be top tier leads But the system makes it easy to fly through them and get to the gems

Also, the leads made it easy to experiment in different things without feeling like I am wasting expensive leads while I get the hang of the system

I am about ready to start bringing in more expansive leads in a week or so and I am excited to see what happens then

Vic-

Are you still using Agent Auto Pilot, and what are your current thoughts now in July 2022? I am looking into it for myself.

I like the sytem, It works well for outbound, It depends on the leads you want to work, Your going to get 100 free leads a week

These are filler leads, The AI knocks out a lot of of the tire kickers and you can close some, You do have to work them to do it

I found if I had more out bound type leads that I was working on a reg basis I would def continue

I would probably change some of the emails that go out, But love how it automats everything

They are also really good people to work with, and have other opportunities in Facebook and other type of marketing they offer

They also do the call recording

The only reason I decided to stop using them is my marketing right now is inbound and I spend a lot of time with clients, and I don't need leads during AEP

I like the sytem, It works well for outbound, It depends on the leads you want to work, Your going to get 100 free leads a week

These are filler leads, The AI knocks out a lot of of the tire kickers and you can close some, You do have to work them to do it

I found if I had more out bound type leads that I was working on a reg basis I would def continue

I would probably change some of the emails that go out, But love how it automats everything

They are also really good people to work with, and have other opportunities in Facebook and other type of marketing they offer

They also do the call recording

The only reason I decided to stop using them is my marketing right now is inbound and I spend a lot of time with clients, and I don't need leads during AEP

Appreciate you Vic.

Yeah, we’ve got a Facebook course, a Done For You Facebook Ads setup, both that come with 2 months of the $599/mo Autopilot for free.

We will be launching our Appointments on Autopilot soon, once we get through the beta.

Clients who get the 20+ guaranteed appointments per week, will also get Agent Autopilot, the Facebook Ads Course and the Facebook Ads DFY setup (where we set it all up for you)… all for free :)

We are still beta testing this program, but we can take people slowly right now if you want to try.

Works best for field agents, but we can do live transfers for virtual agents (maybe) lol.

I always bought a bunch of leads and had an appointment setter when I was in the field. Brandon was the same and he’d write $300K+ a year.

And he ran a successful call center as well.

But running bunches of appointments was always key to our success.

Who likes to make dials anyway??

With Facebook and YouTube leads, web leads, automation and A.I. appointment setting, plus the setters calling, we can provide appointments at a much lower cost compared to me buying 30 direct mail leads a week and an assortment of lower quality/lower cost leads and paying for a setter, like how I rolled back in the day.

Here’s one thing I will tell you, appointments for virtual agents SUCK! Lol.

At least with a face to face appointment, even if they forget you’re coming, most of them are still at the door and you can get in.

But the no show rate for virtual is atrocious.

BUT… if you will call the lead immediately after they schedule, you’re chances of getting them on the phone (your ultimate goal) goes way up.

In either case, they are actively on their phone.

They either just answered the phone and scheduled an appointment OR went through the Facebook/YouTube/Google Ad, became a lead, and scheduled an appointment, from the calendar on the ad itself or by Nova (our Google conversational intelligence A.I.) booking them automatically through text.

(We just upgraded Nova, and depending on the niche, we’re seeing 9-15% of leads being booked by the A.I.)

Either way, as soon as they book… CALL THEM.

“Hey Mary, this is Josh with Senior Benefits (no pause) you just spoke to my assistant about the burial insurance programs you qualify for (no pause) just needed to confirm some info…”

Do your tie down and get straight to your pitch.

Thanks again Vic!

Appreciate you Vic.

Yeah, we’ve got a Facebook course, a Done For You Facebook Ads setup, both that come with 2 months of the $599/mo Autopilot for free.

We will be launching our Appointments on Autopilot soon, once we get through the beta.

Clients who get the 20+ guaranteed appointments per week, will also get Agent Autopilot, the Facebook Ads Course and the Facebook Ads DFY setup (where we set it all up for you)… all for free :)

We are still beta testing this program, but we can take people slowly right now if you want to try.

Works best for field agents, but we can do live transfers for virtual agents (maybe) lol.

I always bought a bunch of leads and had an appointment setter when I was in the field. Brandon was the same and he’d write $300K+ a year.

And he ran a successful call center as well.

But running bunches of appointments was always key to our success.

Who likes to make dials anyway??

With Facebook and YouTube leads, web leads, automation and A.I. appointment setting, plus the setters calling, we can provide appointments at a much lower cost compared to me buying 30 direct mail leads a week and an assortment of lower quality/lower cost leads and paying for a setter, like how I rolled back in the day.

Here’s one thing I will tell you, appointments for virtual agents SUCK! Lol.

At least with a face to face appointment, even if they forget you’re coming, most of them are still at the door and you can get in.

But the no show rate for virtual is atrocious.

BUT… if you will call the lead immediately after they schedule, you’re chances of getting them on the phone (your ultimate goal) goes way up.

In either case, they are actively on their phone.

They either just answered the phone and scheduled an appointment OR went through the Facebook/YouTube/Google Ad, became a lead, and scheduled an appointment, from the calendar on the ad itself or by Nova (our Google conversational intelligence A.I.) booking them automatically through text.

(We just upgraded Nova, and depending on the niche, we’re seeing 9-15% of leads being booked by the A.I.)

Either way, as soon as they book… CALL THEM.

“Hey Mary, this is Josh with Senior Benefits (no pause) you just spoke to my assistant about the burial insurance programs you qualify for (no pause) just needed to confirm some info…”

Do your tie down and get straight to your pitch.

Thanks again Vic!

Are you saying all these you tube videos bragging ( are agents have 20-30 calandar leads preset online a day the show rate is like 5%)?

Are you saying all these you tube videos bragging ( are agents have 20-30 calandar leads preset online a day the show rate is like 5%)?

Some of these guys are sending folks to an opt in, then a short video sales page, and from there a calendar.

The idea is if they sit through an explainer video and still book an appt, that they are more solid.

Which is definitely true.

The best I’ve “heard” from the marketers selling the stuff is 50% show rate.

Plus quadruple the price of the lead.

The reason some of these telesales guys do so well is not so much the lead, but the work ethic of the agent.

Back