Anyone use Fully Covered Marketing?

Nothing! All you see are extremely happy testimonials. Never anything bad. But there are always unhappy people. I did speak with them and they wanted a lot of money with no guarantee that they will help like they say they do. It is a one time fee so they have ZERO incentive to continue to help like they say they do.

I did finally see someone talk bad about it yesterday in a Facebook group. I messaged him, but haven't heard back yet. He said it is a scam and Nato is a snake. Interested to hear about the proof he says he has.

It all comes off super scammy. Then I noticed that all the agents who got on board now sell the system. So it comes off as a Pyramid scheme.

The concept makes sense, but a one time fee with no guarantees or incentives is extremely suspicious to me as well as about 8 others I spoke about it to. If it was a monthly fee, I would feel a little more comfortable because then they will want to keep you happy so they keep getting paid.

I wondered why so many agents were pushing it, i figured it was a referral thing but an MLM makes more sense with how happy they were and how pushy. Thanks for letting me know. I will cancel

I wondered why so many agents were pushing it, i figured it was a referral thing but an MLM makes more sense with how happy they were and how pushy. Thanks for letting me know. I will cancel

Extremely pushy! The guy I spoke to said, I can give it to you for $$ until end of day today. After that it will be $$$ for 24 hours. And after that it will be $$$$ full price. Then the next day he text me and said he could do the lowest price for the next 24 hours. Very used car salesman like.

Like I said, the concept behind it is great. Hook up with Loan Officers and give them leads for free in exchange for being their exclusive insurance guy. That makes sense. But they just come off very strange.

I called one of the people who gave a testimonial in the videos.. I won’t mention names but he’s a super nice guy with a large agency and a lot of success.. fully covered works if you push it, and try to drive loan officer contacts, or already have loan officer contacts you want to provide value to; it is what you make of it.

he was nice enough to give me a full disclaimer, which he didn’t have to do, but it speaks to his character. Fully covered was $4,000 for full access to the program, but if you agree to make one of those “sunshine and rainbows” video testimonials we all see on their ads, then they only charge $3000

he was nice enough to give me a full disclaimer, which he didn’t have to do, but it speaks to his character. Fully covered was $4,000 for full access to the program, but if you agree to make one of those “sunshine and rainbows” video testimonials we all see on their ads, then they only charge $3000

:D:D:D

In a time of social distancing, it is nice to see there ARE replacements for the carnival midway. Speechless non-agent ROFL.

Seems like a good concept in theory. The question is how do they get the leads for the LOs. If you knew that why pay Fully Covered any money?

The leads come from FB ADS. I'm not sure how they are running FB ads endlessly for a one time fee of 3k. Most people or agencies running FB ads are charging 2k-10k depending on the leads, PER MONTH.

I don't think that fee covers ads for you. They teach you what/ how to run and you pay for your own ads.

Back