Worth Buying Your Own Leads or Should You Use Networking

newandwondering

Hey, I am new to the industry and I am currently weighing out different ways to generate leads. I wanted to know what I should be paying per lead if I do a lead service and how good are the leads? Are the leads that you get beaten to hell or are they fresh or is that determined by price? Does it make more sense to join a company because lead generation is just to expensive for a solo agent? Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, I am new to the industry and I am currently weighing out different ways to generate leads. I wanted to know what I should be paying per lead if I do a lead service and how good are the leads? Are the leads that you get beaten to hell or are they fresh or is that determined by price? Does it make more sense to join a company because lead generation is just to expensive for a solo agent? Any direction would be greatly appreciated.
What lines?

I am looking to focus on Life. Primarily, Annuities, Whole Life, LTC, and UL. I am out of FL but I was thinking of getting licensed in multiple states to reduce the restrictive nature of only selling in my specific region. Is there anything else that would help you answer this question?

I am looking to focus on Life. Primarily, Annuities, Whole Life, LTC, and UL. I am out of FL but I was thinking of getting licensed in multiple states to reduce the restrictive nature of only selling in my specific region. Is there anything else that would help you answer this question?
That helps. I'd say focus on networking, hold off on getting licensed in multiple states.

Back