Anyone use license2go.com ?

I am thinking about using license2go to get preregistered to sit for the florida exam. My concern is there is no study guide(Book) for the coourse. Everything is online. Any thoughts or suggestion would be great,

thanks stacy:goofy:

I have used it for many years works great.

I let my agents "try" self study if they pass I give them $300. If they fail I take the $300 and send them to class

I used it for my Alabama license and did not have any problems. A friend of mine got me into this field and over the years she had tried to get many of her friends to get into this field and she helped everyone through the online course so she told me how to do it the easiest way. (Which by the way, I am the only person out of probably 10 or more that actually pursued this as a career).

When you start out there will be a reference section with all the modules in a Word doc. I saved all of those to my computer. I then printed them all and made a notebook with tabs. I then basically cheated my way through the whole course using those notes. I would read each module once just to have a basic idea and then took it like an open book test. The course I took seemed like it was designed to cram for the license test and be done with it. Once I got done with all the module tests I had to take two large tests. Oh yea once you get done with the module tests you can do something that shows you the correct answers, well I would copy and paste those into word documents. For the two big tests at the end, I opened up all my word documents and used the find feature and would find key words to help me find the notes to get the answers. Once I completed the online course. I studied the questions and answers in the practice exams and modules. You will see the same questions over and over again at times.

When I took the test, the questions were for the most part were exactly the same, word for word. I passed with flying colors the first time. Now my fiance did the class the same way, took the test and when he was done, went back and second guessed himself on a bunch and ended up changing a lot of correct answers so he failed. The first time he took the test he said the questions were word for word the same. So he studied again and took it a second time. He passed that time, but he said the test was 10 times harder.

Now keep in mind I took the Alabama test, so I can not speak for the Florida course, but I found it very easy to use and I enjoyed it a lot more then having to sit in a class or read a book!

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTING.

I would use it again. They have changed the layout some. I know someone who was going to take the test and they signed up for the course on license2go and things are a little different, but not bad at all, it may even be a little easier then it was before.

I would use it again. They have changed the layout some. I know someone who was going to take the test and they signed up for the course on license2go and things are a little different, but not bad at all, it may even be a little easier then it was before.

Yea, yea, yea..... I noticed that but I had already posted. I figured the site police would say something, ha ha. I have not been around this site for that long BUT I KNEW someone would say something! ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Back