Anyone use Outbound Engine?

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
Currently, I'm working with USA social marketing to post content on my social media sites. It cost $160/month but I can tell they've added my website and profile to many sites across the internet because when someone calls me or emails me, they say they found me on a website that I've never even seen.

Lately, I've been thinking that I need to start a monthly email campaign to my current clients to keep my name in front of them. Today I get a call from Outbound Engine and they claim they can send 2 emails a month about industry topics with a fancy template that is centered around me. They can also create and post content on my social media sites, better analytics (so he claims), add some link where if someone writes a review about me they get entered into an Amazon $500 quarterly drawing.
This all cost $149 down and $249/month. $199 if I don't want the review option.

The main issue is, they want a 12-month commitment. There was no commitment from my current company. The guy Rusty on the phone claimed if you want to cancel early, they "help" you with the cost. Whatever that means.

So, has anyone used them?

Currently, I'm working with USA social marketing to post content on my social media sites. It cost $160/month but I can tell they've added my website and profile to many sites across the internet because when someone calls me or emails me, they say they found me on a website that I've never even seen.

Lately, I've been thinking that I need to start a monthly email campaign to my current clients to keep my name in front of them. Today I get a call from Outbound Engine and they claim they can send 2 emails a month about industry topics with a fancy template that is centered around me. They can also create and post content on my social media sites, better analytics (so he claims), add some link where if someone writes a review about me they get entered into an Amazon $500 quarterly drawing.
This all cost $149 down and $249/month. $199 if I don't want the review option.

The main issue is, they want a 12-month commitment. There was no commitment from my current company. The guy Rusty on the phone claimed if you want to cancel early, they "help" you with the cost. Whatever that means.

So, has anyone used them?

Look...

When it comes to creating content for emails, website, social media, etc., you don't really need anyone doing that for you.

Heck, I'm even thinking of setting up a service like this myself for other agents. I have no trouble creating content. Emails, newsletter, lead magnets, reports, info kits, tutorials, videos, even full websites, marketing automation, etc.

I'm currently creating these myself. I'm probably even going to create a magazine for prospective clients. It's easier than you think.

You do need to have a creative side, which I understand some people don't have, which is why they struggle with content creation.

-------

Regarding posting on social media sites like Facebook, etc....

It's overrated. You're not an entertainer. People aren't going to be going to your social media sites to see what you're up to, what you're saying, etc.

I'm not saying not do it, but just know that these SEO/Social Media marketing companies always inflate the benefits.

-------

However, if you really feel like you can't do it yourself or simply don't want to do it yourself, then yes, you could hire it out.

-- USA social marketing...

I can't find their website. What is it?

How many times do they post on social media for $160/month? To which social media sites - Facebook, Twitter, etc.?

-- Outbound Engine

Did you end up using them?

$149 down and $199/month for 2 Medicare-specific emails per month... sounds like a lot.

The social media posting is included? To which social media sites - Facebook, Twitter, etc.?

Better analytics... sounds like marketing gibberish. Ask them to explain in detail what that means. They have access to the same analytics tools as you.

Regarding the Amazon quarterly drawing thing... forget about that. Stay away from gimmicks.

12 month commitment... say no. Don't enter into a long-term contract for things like this. Do month-to-month. Let the company earn their business every month. Only do long-term contracts for services you know are legitimate and you know you'll use long-term to save a % on the cost.

These guys?
USA Social Marketing

Never heard of Outbound Engine.
https://www.outboundengine.com/

Looks like there is some overlap with your FB marketing guys.

Our team follows a tried-and-true system to write and post content on your behalf, so it always matches your brand and looks professional.
https://www.outboundengine.com/tour/insurance/

Their $199/$149 package only covers 500 contacts.

You may want to compare what you have and what you are considering with these folks
Sprout Social Pricing - How Much Does Sprout Social Cost?

Marketing Software and Solutions Pricing - Marketo

https://www.disruptiveadvertising.com/ppc-management-services/facebook-advertising/

https://leadtoconversion.com/lp-social-media-marketing/

These guys?
USA Social Marketing

Never heard of Outbound Engine.
https://www.outboundengine.com/

Looks like there is some overlap with your FB marketing guys.

Our team follows a tried-and-true system to write and post content on your behalf, so it always matches your brand and looks professional.
https://www.outboundengine.com/tour/insurance/

Their $199/$149 package only covers 500 contacts.

You may want to compare what you have and what you are considering with these folks
Sprout Social Pricing - How Much Does Sprout Social Cost?

Marketing Software and Solutions Pricing - Marketo

https://www.disruptiveadvertising.com/ppc-management-services/facebook-advertising/

https://leadtoconversion.com/lp-social-media-marketing/

I told him no so he started lowering prices for me. I was getting the middle package for the cheaper package price. But I’m not doing.

I’m actually pretty happy with USA social marketing. They have brought a lot more traffic to my site than I ever could have.

This is their site USA Social Marketing | Social Media Software | Online Reviews | Social Media Marketing | Management

Thanks for the response.

How long have you been using the USA folks? How many new clients have you picked up during that time because of their work?

Thanks for the response.

How long have you been using the USA folks? How many new clients have you picked up during that time because of their work?

Been with them for about 18 months but I have zero idea how many clients they have brought me.

I know from time to time I get calls from people saying they found me on a website (that I know I didn’t add my info in) and she put me in listings where I get at least a few calls a week from people who think I’m the local medicare Office. Those calls are mostly annoying but I did get one T65 sale from a guy calling me thinking I was medicare and asked how to sign up.

He said he googled “medicare Office” and I pulled up on google as a nearby office. I checked and sure enough, I’m under Medicare Office, but my link clearly says licensed insurance agent. Nothing about Medicare agent.

Medicarenavigators.com is a site I never signed up for but my info is on there and I’ve received a few calls (its been several months now) from it. I’m assuming it was USA who added my info because I didn’t.

Checking out that site now and it seems to be buggy

FWIW some of these marketers use black hat tactics which will generate traffic but also get your site(s) banned by Google.

That has been a proble with SEO "experts" for years. Now it is infiltrating SM as well.

Not saying these folks use black hat tactics, just an observation.

Have you tried Linkedin? You can do posts and keep infront of your clients. They can also endorse you. What you really want is themn liking your stuff that way all of their network will see your profile. Free organic growth.

Back