Anyone Use Voice Leads?

monicadh

I am a newly agent with Lincoln Heritage. I was thinking about using Voice Leads which are Exclusive Life Leads and Live Transfers. Has anyone tried them or something similar to them?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you :)

Lots of opinions on them. Matt Schmidt is not a fan of Joe Sanchez.

Here's my take...are they good leads...yes...are they legal...weeeeelllllllll.

I haven't used them since I found out they might be robo dialed

I am a newly agent with Lincoln Heritage. I was thinking about using Voice Leads which are Exclusive Life Leads and Live Transfers. Has anyone tried them or something similar to them?

Lincoln Heritage?

#LetTheGamesBegin

Inbox pm incoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get ready for the party LOL
P.S. I wont sell leads to any LH agent.

If on the Voice Leads or Press 1 leads if you don't get the ENTIRE recording, they are 100% ILLEGAL. You have the get the recording of a LIVE person asking them to listen to a recording, then them saying yes, then the recording plays, and they leave their information. If you are not getting all of that, they are ILLEGAL. Which I have yet to see anyone that sends you all of that.

That usually means there really is no one asking them to play a recording, which is definitely illegal. Most agents buy them thinking if they get caught it will be the LEAD vendor that gets in trouble, which they are WRONG! The agent can, will and has been sued.

Just my .02.....

OH YEA, leave LH asap before they suck you dry.

Back