Apply Direct, Save 16%

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
At least that is what the ad implies . . .

MOO SAVE 16% APPLY DIRECT ONLINE.jpg

Save up to 16% on your monthly premium with our new online application discount. Get the freedom you want and the savings you deserve.

Looking at their website if there is a mention that they will save 16% signing up on their own it is sure isn't easy to find. I couldn't. Now that being said there is a page where they want you to put in information to get more information and then they quote rates. They then encourage you to apply online or apply with their help but again no mention of any discount if they do it that way vs an independent agent.

As a result I am thinking the 16% might be that they are claiming their rates are 16% less than what they'd find elsewhere - but again they aren't mentioning this that I see in their sales pitch online on their consumer website so who know what is meant by this.

Many people are so skeptical about truth in advertising that I'd suspect many people likely will blow that off. Those who likely will buy on their own will look on their own across companies anyway. That might influence them to go to their website to look. Those who are less likely to compare and buy on their own to I'd think are more likely to ask an agent about their !6% discount.

MOO has a 12% HH discount in GA. I have known agents who automatically quote the max discount (any carrier, no just the cow company) before getting the details. But 12% is not the same as 16% so there must be some other magic involved. Maybe they give another 4% for bank draft?

"Why did the other agent quote me a lower rate than you?".

Depending on my mood and the vibes I get from them, I will either tell them to go with the other agent, or explain that I have the same rate IF YOU QUALIFY.

Changing topics a long time client asked me about the "wearable" plan through another carrier and wanted to know if he should change.

"Are you still taking Benicar and atenolol? If so, I doubt you would qualify for that plan."

Back