Appointment setter needed, good pay w/bonus structure!

Ah ok, guess I got my panties in a bunch over a misunderstanding. I did read the rules a long time ago and completely forgot about that part. My original agent has basically retired and I picked up a new agent for a bit but not only were they not ready for a setter they thought they were but no and had a very kool aid serving IMO . I was looking for an agent who was really ready for one and was frustrated on how to find one.
I am a bit perplexed on how to have 100 meaningful posts as a setter as opposed to being an agent. I did work for an excellent agent and learned alot, who knows maybe people would like hearing input from a different perspective.
Maybe I will start a post about advice for maybe switching to phone sales, I am excellent on the phone but not good at the face to face... it's just not my thing. My apologies for breaking the rules!

Ah ok, guess I got my panties in a bunch over a misunderstanding. I did read the rules a long time ago and completely forgot about that part. My original agent has basically retired and I picked up a new agent for a bit but not only were they not ready for a setter they thought they were but no and had a very kool aid serving IMO . I was looking for an agent who was really ready for one and was frustrated on how to find one.
I am a bit perplexed on how to have 100 meaningful posts as a setter as opposed to being an agent. I did work for an excellent agent and learned alot, who knows maybe people would like hearing input from a different perspective.
Maybe I will start a post about advice for maybe switching to phone sales, I am excellent on the phone but not good at the face to face... it's just not my thing. My apologies for breaking the rules!
Just start commenting in the threads that talk about appointment setting. Not to offer your services, but to give pointers and offer advice. Once you show your expertise, agents will notice. 100 posts won't take long.

You might need 20 posts to put up a signature where you can have a permanent little ad at the bottom of all of your posts.

Now get your panties unbunched and make some helpful posts. Good luck!!!:yes:

Last edited:

Don't worry about it. Always someone offended. You responded to a specific request. You didn't post "pimping your wares to all.

Just like the opening post, I am seeking an appointment setter in New England.
You will be calling "Yankees".
I will be adding some Facebook leads to my DM Leads.
I need someone experienced and willing to call evenings also.
Please PM with details and contact info.

Just like the opening post, I am seeking an appointment setter in New England.
You will be calling "Yankees".
I will be adding some Facebook leads to my DM Leads.
I need someone experienced and willing to call evenings also.
Please PM with details and contact info.
You ought to check out nana6, who has posted in this thread. From her other postings, it sounds like she goes that extra mile. :yes:

Love the new avatar!!! :yes::):yes:

Back