Appointment setter needed, good pay w/bonus structure!

Don't waste your time. I tried her and she was horrible. Not only no appointments but she gave them to another agent!! I found out after, she claimed she did not know.

I have no idea who you are jakel but I have never ever sold anyone leads nor have I any clue to who you are. I am going to assume you have me mixed up with someone else.. I would appreciate you clearing up this matter because you are incorrect.

I have no idea who you are and who you have me mixed up with but I have never worked for you and I always work with the integrity and would never do that please correct your post

Don't waste your time. I tried her and she was horrible. Not only no appointments but she gave them to another agent!! I found out after, she claimed she did not know.
I've never used a setter, so I've never used nana6. I have had several conversations with her in PM's. I think I'm a pretty good judge of character, and I don't think you're describing nana6. If I needed a setter, I'd try her out. :yes:

Sounds more like you were describing CW.:biggrin:

Thank you goillini52!!
You're welcome nana6. I'm just telling it like I see it. You seem like a nice person and I don't think you seem like the person that Jakel described. I see he hasn't been back....that tells me something. Hope you have lots of business. :yes:

Back