Appointment Setter Needed

waldo3777

Greetings everyone

I am looking for an apppointment setter, part time to help get appointments for mortgage protection inusrance and fianl expanese. I looking at maybe using someone from the odesk but not sure how it will work heard good and bad. I looked other places but not sure if any of them are good either. Does anyone know of a good company or someone they use that would mind letting me use also. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

thanks

pay friends and family. everyone knows someone that is un/underemployed. I've hired 6 telemarketers recently, all just from asking people, and mentioning to my agents to ask their friends if they want one for themselves

Hi Waldo

I offer telemarketing services, and am available to speak with you

you can email me at [email protected] and I will provide a telephone number for you to call me or I can call you

pay friends and family. everyone knows someone that is un/underemployed. I've hired 6 telemarketers recently, all just from asking people, and mentioning to my agents to ask their friends if they want one for themselves

How well are they working?

I agree with pbbaseball..there are plenty of places around you where people with flexible hours are willing to work i.e. local church, local college, ask friends and family, etc. You'll get more applicants then you want on Craig's List.

-Post a detailed ad.
-Interview for proper English and computer skills (if you're using a CRM or dialer).
-Get an inexpensive dialer...any will do. Just make sure it has an easy user interface so they can be trained quicker.
-Give them PLENTY of script training, script rehearsal with you, a workbook with scripts, overcoming objections and give them a crash course on insurance so they know a little.
-Pay the hourly wage plus flat dollar amount for: appt set, appt, policy accepted, approved policy (not all of them...pick a few) so they're are motivated to NOT dial for dollars.

AND...continuously train and monitor them so they don't vary off script. I was always partial to having someone in my own town that I could meet and monitor as needed from my office (if you have one) to nurture and guide them. If you get a good telemarketer do everything you can to keep them. Hope this helps if only a little.

thanks for the help everyone I heard craigslist work wells maybe I will try that way. Anymore good advise will help. RoseD I will also email you.

..there are plenty of places around you where people with flexible hours are willing to work i.e. local church, local college, ask friends and family, etc. You'll get more applicants then you want on Craig's List.

-Post a detailed ad.
-Interview for proper English and computer skills (if you're using a CRM or dialer).
-Get an inexpensive dialer...any will do. Just make sure it has an easy user interface so they can be trained quicker.
-Give them PLENTY of script training, script rehearsal with you, a workbook with scripts, overcoming objections and give them a crash course on insurance so they know a little.
-Pay the hourly wage plus flat dollar amount for: appt set, appt, policy accepted, approved policy (not all of them...pick a few) so they're are motivated to NOT dial for dollars.

AND...continuously train and monitor them so they don't vary off script. I was always partial to having someone in my own town that I could meet and monitor as needed from my office (if you have one) to nurture and guide them. If you get a good telemarketer do everything you can to keep them.
Excellent post, according to my experience, a great primer for hiring/managing/keeping phone folks. Bravo.

One thing that I never see mentioned in these appointment and telemarketing hiring threads is fact that you should get legit and verifiable references. 3- 5 business references that you can call should be able to help weed through things a little better, just make sure they are not friends posing as business owners and ask good questions.

Back