Appointment Setter Needed

I don't think references are a bad idea, but it's kind of like putting references on a resume. Are you going to put references on your resume that will give you a bad review? I always check references, but you need to take them with a grain of salt and can learn alot if you ask the right questions.

while looking around on line , I have found a great company offering final expense appointments, they are not huge company but the quality is great, got recorded data of 10 appointments generating $4800 in annualized premium. bought another 30 appointments and ended up with $11000 in annualized premium. I really don't like marketing anything and like to keep it to my self but the thought agents going out of business for the simple reason of not having leads or people to see is heartbreaking. if you are interested in this please PM me , thank you and good selling.:)

What does your spam have to do with finding an appointment setter?

Last edited:
Waldo,

If you have not found someone yet-please e mail me at: [email protected]. I have been doing this now for 6 years. Fully functioning home based office and charge very reasonable fee per sit.

Let's talk.

J.S.

Greetings everyone

I am looking for an apppointment setter, part time to help get appointments for mortgage protection inusrance and fianl expanese. I looking at maybe using someone from the odesk but not sure how it will work heard good and bad. I looked other places but not sure if any of them are good either. Does anyone know of a good company or someone they use that would mind letting me use also. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

thanks

Waldo,

Be cautious even in the forums. A new member advertising their services should be checked out thoroughly. ESPECIALLY if they are already advertising against forum rules.

Good luck! :)

Personal lines. I'm not the best at cold calling myself.

It's tough to make the margins work, but you can always try cl or odesk to find a telemarketer to work for you. I'd definitely recommend a dialer so that you can see what they're doing, but if you hire a company it's going to be a bit cost prohibitive.

Initially, making calls yourself will save you money (as there is an expense), but being a licensed agent you will get more leads than a telemarketer b/c you know the business and your competition. And using a dialer allows you to make calls quickly to build up residuals quickly and then you can hire someone to perhaps work out of your office. I know agents that use dialers to set appts (phone and in-person)... depends on your sales process. Good luck!

Back