Appointment Setter Needed

Waldo,

Be cautious even in the forums. A new member advertising their services should be checked out thoroughly. ESPECIALLY if they are already advertising against forum rules.

Good luck! :)

Who's advertising and breaking forum rules? he is looking for a telemarketer people who offer telemarketing services are responding...what does a forum have to do with how good the person is on the phone? It would be good to get a trial from the person to find out how good they are, this is his business...

Greetings everyone

I am looking for an apppointment setter, part time to help get appointments for mortgage protection inusrance and fianl expanese. I looking at maybe using someone from the odesk but not sure how it will work heard good and bad. I looked other places but not sure if any of them are good either. Does anyone know of a good company or someone they use that would mind letting me use also. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

thanks

I've used Odesk before. If hiring from there you need to specify that the person speak "Perfect English" and you will want to send them a script and see how they sound pitching the product as part of the interview.

Besides contacting people you see listed you can also post your own employment ad on Odesk and let the potential prospects contact you about the job.

With Odesk you can pay hourly or on a performance basis. You could pay them X amount per appointment they set or an hourly wage with a performance requirement for them to meet to continue working for you.

Latest posts

Back