Appointment Setting Business

Sits are tough to beat. If they are ready to sit ... usually they are tired of putting it off and are ready to buy I think.
They set an appointment time with the first call?
How far do you travel?
How much info. do you go over before the sit?
How do you stay DNC compliant?

What is a sit? Sit down appointment?

Sometimes they just call B2B with Mojo, or hand dial old B leads. They turn them into A leads for me. When things get backed up, I have them actually set appointments, either online appts, or at our office if they are local. I do not go out of the office anymore...unless it is a great appointment, close by and gets me out of the office for a break. As far as info I get before I meet with them, my telemarketers only get the basics, who is looking for coverage, etc. I call the clients and get the actual info, weed out the ones I cannot help or the weak appointments. We are calling B2B, or old B leads so I stay DNC compliant.

I pay them by the hour. I dont want junk leads/appointments just to pad their pay. I do have a bonus set up that will reward them based on the amount/quality of leads/appointments.

That is really the only good way to do it. They need to be paid hourly so they don't get negged out and you need to reward good behavior (quality prospects, not just volume) with bonuses.

I would be interested in your service Bob D.
Please send an e-mail to [email protected] with some sort of contact info (e-mail or phone) and we can discuss specifically how you can help me.
I'm willing to pay for the right service and I'll tell you exactly how to do it and then we can agree on a price.
Thanks,
Bob G

What basic information do you ask your Telemarketers to obtain in setting the appointment?

Do you attempt to get a specific time from the potential client for the follow-up call?

Based upon the information your Telemarketers obtain to you send out budgetary quotes to the client or do you wait until you get them on the phone to discuss needs, budget, pre-existing conditions ect........

Thank you in advance!

Jim

Hello you still available???? i need appts set. please call me at 512 293 3918

Hi guys! I am new to your forum and would like to describe my situation and get your feedback.
I have been in appointment setting business for last 5 years and exclusively worked to setup appointments for vaction clubs and timeshare resorts.
Now, I want to work with insurance agents and brokers to setup appointment for them. I have 10+ agents
who can dial and setup appointments.
I am interested to work on hourly basis with guaranteed results (weekly). And I plan to charge $10 per hour.

My questions are:
1. If a person pays me $10 per hour and ask me to work 4-5 hours a day. How many appointments should
he/she expect on daily basis?
2. Should I charge some commission/bonus when a deal is finalized?
3. Should I ask him to provide leads or it is ok go cold calling for the area he ask for
4. Is there any legal bounding/restriction for me to call and setup appointment (no sales or product info) or any restrictions from insurance companies?

Your feedback will help me a lot
Thanks

Bob Dale:cool:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
how can i find appointment setters? in my area?

I have two telemarketers, both part time, and they each generate me 4-8 leads per 4 hour shift. They are not licensed, so they cannot ask any health related questions. These exclusive health leads are people that want me to call them back, with quotes. My average lead cost for the month of Dec was under $9.00 each.

Last edited:
What is everyone's closing ration with leads from appt setters? Just wondering, just a old fashioned internet leads guy lol...

What is everyone's closing ration with leads from appt setters? Just wondering, just a old fashioned internet leads guy lol...

On a good campaign, 1/3. On a lousy campaign, 1/10. There is a lot that goes into a closing ratio.

Okay,

What is the definition of lead? I think of appointments, a sit down talk about life, p&c. So it came to me to think in the realm of lead, someone that is not ready to sit down for an appt, but a person that is willing to X, orX. Please define this for me.

Okay,

What is the definition of lead? I think of appointments, a sit down talk about life, p&c. So it came to me to think in the realm of lead, someone that is not ready to sit down for an appt, but a person that is willing to X, orX. Please define this for me.

Leads are different things to different people, and there are different kinds of leads. I know that moist will disagree with me, but I don't give a sh*t...hahaha.

I like to buy targeted data lists (https://www.listshack.com/ :)) for age 64+ and copy their info onto a recipe card. I then consider that a lead as they're probably in need of something I'm offering. I cold door knock these. This works good for Med Supps, but I wouldn't think it would work as well for FE.

Back