Appreciation Financial....anyone had any experience with them?

The day you start you could be a recruiter and a trainer. You do not even have to producer, just recruit. They have guys that advertise on Craigs list all over the country. These guys are not producers, I am not even sure they are insurance agents. But, you reply, they put you with a local guy and bingo, you are in their downline forever. I went to their "Quick Start" for new agents in Las Vegas. There were maybe 40 of us in the room. These two guys came in and almost every single one of us was in their downline. They have a guy in San Diego, Brett Moore (nice guy) who was the 5th guy in the company. All he did is recruit, recruit, recruit. When you get a commission statement (remember, all commissions are signed over to them and you get paid from them, not the carriers) each transaction that generates a commission is called a "LINE", like a teach contributes $100 to the 403b and you get $1 this month (or whatever), then that shows up as a "LINE" in your statement. Every line on every producer's commission check shows up as a "LINE" on your check and every one in your downline above you, also. In Las Vegas, they introduce Brett Moore and said on an average Friday (commission day) his commission statement has 7,000 lines.

How did it work out for you? are you still doing Appreciation? I am looking into them, would like to get your thoughts, the good and the bad.
No, hate it. Moved on. Never got paid for the rollovers either. They never happened. The other agent came in and saved them. Said bad things about us. Mentioned our turnover. He was with VALIC and on his card after his name it said CPA / MBA. He was with them 20 years, AF had 12 agents in that school in the last 2 years.

Commissions can go to 100%. There is more, but suffice to say I am VERY happy. I am 66, I don't really care about releases. My wife retires in 3 years then we are out of here. So, this is my last rodeo. Glad I found them.
God, I was so stupid! As it turns out, I have another rodeo and it is Digital BGA. I have only been receiving leads and actively selling for about 10 days. Have completed 4 sales. 2 with AIG that are GI (one was using Direct Express so no advance), one with Royal Neighbors (closed on Tuesday, money in my account on Friday - I love that) and my 4th one was with Liberty Bankers Life Thursday evening. Did liberty bankers life last night night, $1,100 AYP All signed, sealed, phone interview completed and paid fo. All from the comfort of my own home. Did not have to drive a single mile. Took the app wearing my pajamas, drinking a bourbon.

The day you start you could be a recruiter and a trainer. You do not even have to producer, just recruit. They have guys that advertise on Craigs list all over the country. These guys are not producers, I am not even sure they are insurance agents. But, you reply, they put you with a local guy and bingo, you are in their downline forever. I went to their "Quick Start" for new agents in Las Vegas. There were maybe 40 of us in the room. These two guys came in and almost every single one of us was in their downline. They have a guy in San Diego, Brett Moore (nice guy) who was the 5th guy in the company. All he did is recruit, recruit, recruit. When you get a commission statement (remember, all commissions are signed over to them and you get paid from them, not the carriers) each transaction that generates a commission is called a "LINE", like a teach contributes $100 to the 403b and you get $1 this month (or whatever), then that shows up as a "LINE" in your statement. Every line on every producer's commission check shows up as a "LINE" on your check and every one in your downline above you, also. In Las Vegas, they introduce Brett Moore and said on an average Friday (commission day) his commission statement has 7,000 lines.

Yes, I've seen their ads on Craigslist. They post them all the time.
I was curious about them, but hadn't done too much looking into them. I had a feeling it wasn't the right fit for me. I'm glad you shared your experience so we can get a glimpse into what it's like.

I see you've landed with DigitalBGA. You really can't do better than that. I'm sure you will have a satisfying future ahead of you.

Another agent asked me what I thought of Appreciation so I called to get it first hand.
Thought I was being recruited into Amway. Their game is simple to understand if you have had any experience in the business behind selling insurance. Churn and Burn baby....
...Pay for luncheons
...Pay for leads ($50ea)
...Pay listing fee(s)
...Get 50% commission NOT vested
...Captive Only
Didn't need to hear anymore....

Great system,,,,,,,,, FOR THEM !

Back