Are Primerica Agents Allowed to Sell for other companies?

I appreciate the comments but it's getting a little bit off track. I'm just looking for confirmation that PFS agents are allowed to sell for other companies (as was implied by the agent I was talking with).

From what it says on the link I just sent you, Primerica underwrites their own policies and also their term products are more expensive then other companies.

From what it says on the link I just sent you, Primerica underwrites their own policies and also their term products are more expensive then other companies.
And something like 90% of their policies are reinsured with SwissRe.

Guessing app count divided by total appointed agents.
Actually the average rep count is based on the average daily rep count. In 2019, though their force averaged about 134,000, there were actually 175,000 individuals with them at some point during the year.

I guess, but there are so many agents in these type of companies that come and go that it's also not accurate to just divide it and say "it's 2 apps a year". An RVP or above probably does way more than that and I'm not even affiliated with Primerica.
RVP offices (including the RVP) grew their term business by an average of 6 1/2 term policies in 2019.

Have the rep send you the IBA contract as they are captive but may have marketing agreements with other carriers for other products or just call the home office and ask..

Yes they are allowed they are not captive .. I had a contract with Primerica just when I got my license ..and I found they did not have living benefits products ., and I wanted to have that products. So I asked my RVP and he told me : you are not captive you can ..., well what happened was that since I started to sell for another companies I never sold anymore for Primerica

Yes they are allowed they are not captive .. I had a contract with Primerica just when I got my license ..and I found they did not have living benefits products ., and I wanted to have that products. So I asked my RVP and he told me : you are not captive you can ..., well what happened was that since I started to sell for another companies I never sold anymore for Primerica
You're captive in the sense that you can't sell another's product unless Primerica doesn't already offer it.

Back