Are There Any Really Good Insurance Lead Companies?

Who are some of the better firms creating qualified exclusive leads? By telemarketing? And postal? Do any names/companies come to your mind at all?

I like jenmarco for mailing, largely because they have a great deal of experience. As far as telemarketing goes, the only folks I know of personally that have had success with it have been managing things themselves. I'm not aware of any company that has ever consistently offered quality telemarketed leads.

Define "crappy lead". That's too broad of a statement. I'm just curious.

Leads that are:
1. Disconnected/Invalid number
2. Incentive (guy filled out a survey for a walmart gift card)
3. Someone filled out a car loan application and is not looking for auto insurance, yet it was sold to a lead generator.
4. Under aged kid playing on the web and signed up for stuff online.

Also, in case you weren't aware. If you go on Sign up - Vindale Research
You can get paid for submitting your personal info and allowing them to sell it to insurance companies.

PM Me your email address I should use.. I checked it out, and will be interested to talk more with you about your work.

I received your email. Sorry. Been on vacation this week and we have been closed until the 2nd. I just hop on the Internet a few minutes a day. I will try calling you today sometime if I can. Sorry for the delay.

I received your email. Sorry. Been on vacation this week and we have been closed until the 2nd. I just hop on the Internet a few minutes a day. I will try calling you today sometime if I can. Sorry for the delay.

Better to email me back than call.. Sometimes miss calls.. But thanks, glad to hear it. :) Look forward to hearing and talking.

Not sure what type of leads you are looking for but we offer good leads for fair value.

Plus starting in January, we now offer GQ Life leads to go along with our GQ Auto leads.

GQ Life leads will be offered on both an Exclusive & Shared basis.

I'll post the details in the marketplace soon. As posted before, we do not offer Free leads with GQ Auto/Life leads but.....

FYI: GQ = Guaranteed Quality. Max of 20% bogus. I can assure you that you will like the GQ Life leads. If exceed 20% bogus, we give you your original deposit money back!

More info to come shortly or call/email me if you can't wait.

Happy New Year.

Bob Klee said:
Not sure what type of leads you are looking for but we offer good leads for fair value.

Plus starting in January, we now offer GQ Life leads to go along with our GQ Auto leads.

GQ Life leads will be offered on both an Exclusive & Shared basis.

I'll post the details in the marketplace soon. As posted before, we do not offer Free leads with GQ Auto/Life leads but.....

FYI: GQ = Guaranteed Quality. Max of 20% bogus. I can assure you that you will like the GQ Life leads. If exceed 20% bogus, we give you your original deposit money back!

More info to come shortly or call/email me if you can't wait.

Happy New Year.

Bob what's your email?

Yellow pages.

yellow pages? hahaha you got to be kidding....

private message me about what you are looking for and I will try to steer you in the right direction. My call center only does Commercial and Group so I dont know if it would be a fit but I can give you some advice at least.

Last edited:
Back