Autistic age 17

Why ask Billy. You quoted the ridiculous premium of $11.96 for GI for 15 yr male for $10k. So what's the premium if this 15 yr male is healthy for $10k? You have the FEX quoter and I don't.
They don't show that age on FexQuotes and I'm too lazy to get out the rate sheets. I'll bet it's less than the GI. :yes:

I'll bet Todd will let you use the FexQuotes on his site.

They don't show that age on FexQuotes and I'm too lazy to get out the rate sheets. I'll bet it's less than the GI. :yes:

I'll bet Todd will let you use the FexQuotes on his site.

You don't make any sense right now. You're Todd's TOP producer....surely he would let you use the quoter.....lol. You said FexQuotes doesn't show the rate for that age yet you got the rate from somewhere. From Billy?

You weren't fibbing were you?

You don't make any sense right now. You're Todd's TOP producer....surely he would let you use the quoter.....lol. You said FexQuotes doesn't show the rate for that age yet you got the rate from somewhere. From Billy?

You weren't fibbing were you?
I have my own FexQuotes. I gave you the GI rate before, no need to put the old Dem Spin on it. They don't show at that age for that Face. They have a minimum Face of $25K at that age, which would run $15.39 a month. :err:

I don't produce for Todd, but I am one of his paid recruiters. :yes:

Try and keep up Greg. :goofy:

I have my own FexQuotes. I gave you the GI rate before, no need to put the old Dem Spin on it. They don't show at that age for that Face. They have a minimum Face of $25K at that age, which would run $15.39 a month. :err:

I don't produce for Todd, but I am one of his paid recruiters. :yes:

Try and keep up Greg. :goofy:

You say you don't produce for Todd. I believe it. I don't think you produce for anyone....lol.

You don't make any sense right now. You're Todd's TOP producer....surely he would let you use the quoter.....lol.

LOL....wouldn't any independent agent have a quoter if they are to be competitive or simply want to know they are placing their clients in a somewhat competitive product and or company? LOL.....
As Todd is an IMO it seems that any decent IMO would have access to or be able to steer his agents to a good quoter LOL. AsHole has said many times he has two quoters he pays for. LOL...

Last edited:
LOL....wouldn't any independent agent has a quoter if they are to be competitive or simply want to know they are placing their clients in a somewhat competitive product and or company? LOL.....
As Todd is a IMO it seems that any decent IMO would have access to or be able to steer his agents to a good quoter LOL. AsHole as said many times he has two quoters he pays for. LOL...

Yep, our agents get the quoter for free.

Latest posts

Back