Auto Marketing Campaign Recommendations ?

i would rather have the carrier than the amount they are paying

That's probably an easier piece of information to get too.

Yeah it would be easier. Get the amount they are paying though if possible, but they can lie about that to try and get a lower price. If they are paying 200 and they say 150, they hope you can save them 75/month. But I guess they can always lie about the carrier, too, I guess.

We need it for both home and auto. I save people A LOT on the home if they have excellent credit. In fact, I would probably ask you as a supplier if you can separate these people in credit scores like you do now. It would make my job easier since I have one company that is awesome for people who own homes and have credit scores over 700-750.

With the credit we can do what's called an estimated FICO as a standard filter. It's not fantastically accurate, but it can definitely help. Because you can go across as many states as you do we can probably use it more, but to get the most accurate credit scores it'd have to be credit bureau data and that gets pricey fast. I'll try to give you a call tomorrow, but I can run a list of folks with estimated FICO scores 700+, married, and home values over a certain amount and see what we have available to pool from.

With the credit we can do what's called an estimated FICO as a standard filter. It's not fantastically accurate, but it can definitely help. Because you can go across as many states as you do we can probably use it more, but to get the most accurate credit scores it'd have to be credit bureau data and that gets pricey fast. I'll try to give you a call tomorrow, but I can run a list of folks with estimated FICO scores 700+, married, and home values over a certain amount and see what we have available to pool from.

Sounds good to me. I'll PM you some available times for us to talk.

Josh, sorry but a little late to the thread. Are you handling home/auto leads?

No apology needed. I'm starting to offer commodity leads, specifically Medicare supplement and personal lines (auto/homeowners). The reason why I'm going to be doing that is commodity type products tend to be easier to cold call for and I have access to cheap data, my own dialer, and have been successfully training telemarketers for a few years, so rather than agents hiring a telemarketer from scratch, I can speed up the learning curve. It will most likely be on an hourly basis with zero filters, so for $XX/hour the agent will get everything we get, whether it's 0 leads or 100 leads.

One of the major problems with selling telemarketed leads is that agents want a fixed price and unlimited returns forever on leads that are bogus or they otherwise don't like. Not all agents are that way, but most of them are. Saying that I'll sell you something at a fixed price when I don't know what the cost is sets me up for failure. It can take two hours to generate a lead I can get two an hour, no way to know. That leaves most lead vendors in the position of either pushing garbage through saying it isn't garbage or losing money, so which one do you think they go with? By charging on an hourly basis (or perhaps per call basis), then it doesn't leave the lead vendor (in this case me) in the unfortunate position of playing russian roulette with my checkbook. Most telemarketed lead vendors really struggle with understanding that so they get flamed.

So was that a long enough answer to your question? ;)

Josh, just checking in to see where you are at in this process of providing auto/home leads? After reading through this thread, it reminded me of a the thread I started about 7 months ago regarding a homeowner X-date program with current carrier info.

I would be interested in discussing/purchasing the auto/home leads or the telemarketing service if you have something in place. Thanks!

Josh, just checking in to see where you are at in this process of providing auto/home leads? After reading through this thread, it reminded me of a the thread I started about 7 months ago regarding a homeowner X-date program with current carrier info.

I would be interested in discussing/purchasing the auto/home leads or the telemarketing service if you have something in place. Thanks!

I'm actually rolling out an auto/homeowner campaign that will run next week. Depending on what you're looking for in terms of volume we can definitely work something out. Fell free to send me an e-mail with your contact info and we can set something up. My e-mail address is [email protected].

Back