Auto Marketing Campaign Recommendations ?

This seems like a question for Josh...where is he when ya need him? Perhaps he would know the best way to get people with those specifics..

I'm here. What is it we're looking for? x-dates?

Since I brought it up, from what I understand most folks are using cole x-dates and the way they get the x-dates is by the purchase data on a home (that's what they told me they did). That's a standard list, but takes an extra day to pull.

What can I help with?

I'm here. What is it we're looking for? x-dates?

Since I brought it up, from what I understand most folks are using cole x-dates and the way they get the x-dates is by the purchase data on a home (that's what they told me they did). That's a standard list, but takes an extra day to pull.

What can I help with?

Read the thread but it can be a little jumbled. The primary question was if you can get information on carriers in a particular area and people who use certain ones. X-dates for certain carries, scrubbed against the DNC list would be the most ideal I suppose.

Ah ha. Carriers in a certain area, not so much. 1manshow says he has a provider that would include that information, but it's unclear to me how anyone can have an accurate list for that information because I don't see the carriers coughing that up. For example, with home values are fairly public and easy to get because of a wide amount of publicly available information, the more detailed it gets, the more challenging it becomes.

The closest to any of the above that I believe can be sourced legitimately (although I would love to be proven wrong) would be the x-dates based on the purchase date for renewal on the homeowners.

If anyone cares to share a source they have which provides that specific data (I can only imagine it would be on a proprietary basis) I'd be happy to contact them to see if I can become a reseller on that data and get great pricing on it. My guess is that it doesn't exist, but stranger things have happened.

Ah ha. Carriers in a certain area, not so much. 1manshow says he has a provider that would include that information, but it's unclear to me how anyone can have an accurate list for that information because I don't see the carriers coughing that up. For example, with home values are fairly public and easy to get because of a wide amount of publicly available information, the more detailed it gets, the more challenging it becomes.

The closest to any of the above that I believe can be sourced legitimately (although I would love to be proven wrong) would be the x-dates based on the purchase date for renewal on the homeowners.

If anyone cares to share a source they have which provides that specific data (I can only imagine it would be on a proprietary basis) I'd be happy to contact them to see if I can become a reseller on that data and get great pricing on it. My guess is that it doesn't exist, but stranger things have happened.

If you do, DIBS on being the first client!

I would like a list that would include the drivers license numbers, some of my carriers, if we include the birthdate and the license number, it will pull the prior insurance, so I know the carrier, the VIN and the coverages.

I can't do the DL number, but I might be able to do the VIN. I know I can do year make and model.

I can't do the DL number, but I might be able to do the VIN. I know I can do year make and model.

Obviously, as an IA, I would want the carrier, since I know who isnt competitive in my area.

I can see the value in it, but I also know that at 5 cents/cold lead there is only so much that is going to be provided. That being said, I am heavily considering selling P&C leads retail (telemarketed, only sold once)

Gotta give the insurance forms a discount with that! I'd do it if I knew the carriers that people had.

I love going against Liberty Mutual in my area, and Allstate. I win those about 9/10 times. Likewise, I don't like going against USAA because people have loyalty to them ad even if I beat the rates and whatnot, people are married to a "military company" for the military family.

Latest posts

Back