Auto Marketing Campaign Recommendations ?

PCSeller

Does anyone have some recomendations on some vendors which would allow me to indentify prospects who are with a specific carrier? I am trying to put togethor a marketing campaign to target a couple select carriers in my market which we are killing everytime we quote against them.

Any recomendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Auto Marketing?

Doesn't exist.
Everyone would use it if it did.

Best source is your own prospecting book where you kept these notes when you competed previously.

Dan

I wish I could find a way to do that too. Normally I just tell the client "we are very competitive against your prior carrier so let your friends and family know to give me a call if they are still with them".

If I could get a list of everyone who has Nationwide in my area that's all I would go after...

You guys need to go back to your list vendor. I have purchased lists sorted by xdate and carrier.

You guys need to go back to your list vendor. I have purchased lists sorted by xdate and carrier.

1manshow I remember when I did telemarketing campaign I had bought auto leads with X dates. I am not sure if it had there current carrier, but that might have been. :)

It would be very helpful to have the current carrier. Especially if it's a captive company and you know you have a much better rate in your area than them.

If you are captive and going independent then you may know lot more about target marketing specific to that agency.

Here's an idea you might want to try. Buy radio spots using a client testimonial " I was with Company X and Agent Y saved me 65% for the same coverage."

We targeted Farmers like that with a radio ad and it worked pretty well.

Down side to that is terrestrial radio is becoming less and less effective, but prices are coming down as a result.

If you can get direct mail lists by carrier, I really like that idea. Although I would wonder who their sources are for that data and how reliable/up-to-date it is.

Back