AZ to Cut Inhaler Pricing

"Now the question will be is do they consider PDP commercial insurance?"

Right. Specifically for this new "program". I also mentioned how most drug manufacturers PAP's view PDP coverage in regard to the PAP. Lowering a price isn't a PAP. Virtually every PAP is income based. These manufacturers are lowering their price which has nothing to do with income for the buyer.

details missing from Reuters..

Reuters is not a definitive source for details on some topics, including Rx and health care.

There are plenty of industry resources where you can get more details. Also, the rollout isn't until June 1 and I expect to see more information by then.

Airupra and the other 3 meds are not on many plan formularies at this point.

Seems like most of those bitching about this program would not have even known about it without this thread. Some are probably waiting on it to show up in their TikTok feed . . .

Right. Specifically for this new "program". I also mentioned how most drug manufacturers PAP's view PDP coverage in regard to the PAP. Lowering a price isn't a PAP. Virtually every PAP is income based. These manufacturers are lowering their price which has nothing to do with income for the buyer.

Most states limit PAP's to specific conditions, not income. Mainly Aids/HIV or Renal failure.

Most states limit PAP's to specific conditions, not income. Mainly Aids/HIV or Renal failure.

We're talking about two different things. I'm talking specifically about the drug manufacturers PAP program, not state assistance. You are aware that drug manufacturers have PAP's, right? One of the criteria on most of these is income. There are other criteria as well, but income is one of them.

We're talking about two different things. I'm talking specifically about the drug manufacturers PAP program, not state assistance. You are aware that drug manufacturers have PAP's, right? One of the criteria on most of these is income. There are other criteria as well, but income is one of them.

Fair enough

Back