Background Checks??

Hmmm, makes me wonder why you are wondering about this.

Yes, one of the new rules is the amount of money you make will be confidential, even from you and your employer. The IRS will determine this and will withdraw it directly from your account...... and you thought they would put it in :)

What you made from a previous job isn't hard to verify. If they are concerned about it, they could ask you to verify it by showing your W-2 or tax return. At some point though, you have to wonder if that is the type of company you want to work for.

Dan

Yes, one of the new rules is the amount of money you make will be confidential, even from you and your employer. The IRS will determine this and will withdraw it directly from your account...... and you thought they would put it in :)
Dan
Yessirree! Change you can believe in! And once everything is completely taken over and complete "redistribution" is effected, the IRS tax form will automatically be greatly simplified down to just one question and one statement:

1. How much did you make? $__________________
2. Send it in.

Ahhh, the simple(ton) life...

:twitchy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, makes me wonder why you are wondering about this.

What you made from a previous job isn't hard to verify. If they are concerned about it, they could ask you to verify it by showing your W-2 or tax return. At some point though, you have to wonder if that is the type of company you want to work for.

Dan

Thanks for the input. Yea, i agree i was pretty turned off by it at first, but apparently alot of companies are now asking this in regards to sales positions. I think with the amount of job applicants they are getting, they are being very picky and only hiring the ones who can actually prove that they performed well in a previous position. And to clarify, i'm talking about sales positions that offer a "nice" base, company car, etc.. Not in the insurance industry of course. I think some of it was just scare tactics to weed out the people who could not prove it. Before interviewing the HR lady told me i would have to eventually provide W2's, However i have made it through three interviews and now filled out everything needed for the background check. I had to write in how much i earned on the application, but did not have to provide W2's. ???

Back