Bad experience so far, Medicareagenttraining.com

Davidthebroker

I signed up on 01/11/2024, I already have my Texas Life and Health License and have completed the AHIP training. I have no experience at all and don't understand how to do the scope of appointments. The video's on his website didn't help me so I filled out the contact form. I received a follow up email from Christopher Westfall himself the same day, and I responded back. Today is 01/17/2024 and I have not received a response email since 01/11/2024.

So far I have not received any "training" I paid for, I don't feel ready at all to be an Independent Broker yet. I am very disappointed since I thought I was going to learn from the best.

I don't know what to do now. What do you suggest?

Thank You.

I signed up on 01/11/2024, I already have my Texas Life and Health License and have completed the AHIP training. I have no experience at all and don't understand how to do the scope of appointments. The video's on his website didn't help me so I filled out the contact form. I received a follow up email from Christopher Westfall himself the same day, and I responded back. Today is 01/17/2024 and I have not received a response email since 01/11/2024.

So far I have not received any "training" I paid for, I don't feel ready at all to be an Independent Broker yet. I am very disappointed since I thought I was going to learn from the best.

Thank You.
a product offered by Chris Westfall isn't all that is was cracked up to be? Shocker.

Thank You.
I'd keep pressing the issue with Westfall, but I would also look for a good local FMO. You need an upline that you can get on the phone when you have a question, do ridealongs with, etc. Having a local upline is also helpful because you need live, in-person human beings to interact with from time to time for your own sanity. Find one that is independent (represents all or most of the different carriers in your area). Good luck.

Westfall is rabidly anti-MAPD. He probably doesn't know how to fill out a scope, let alone offer training on it. Cuz it's, you know, so hard.

Thank you everybody for your comments.
I'd keep pressing the issue with Westfall, but I would also look for a good local FMO. You need an upline that you can get on the phone when you have a question, do ridealongs with, etc. Having a local upline is also helpful because you need live, in-person human beings to interact with from time to time for your own sanity. Find one that is independent (represents all or most of the different carriers in your area). Good luck.
How do you find a good local FMO? I don't know what an FMO is.

Ask people here. We can explain the SOA
Can you guide me step by step on how to do the SOA please. Can you also guide me on how to get approval on Direct Mail (by post office) to CMS to be in compliance?

Thank You.

@Davidthebroker here, fill this out and have the customer sign it 48 hours in advance of the appointment. If you completed AHIP, and carrier trainings you should have the basics down for the SOA.
Federal regulation requires you to keep a copy of it for 10 years.

Attachments

• 2024 gneric SOA.pdf
    40.6 KB · Views: 13
@Davidthebroker here, fill this out and have the customer sign it 48 hours in advance of the appointment. If you completed AHIP, and carrier trainings you should have the basics down for the SOA.
Federal regulation requires you to keep a copy of it for 10 years.
Thank You. Initial point in contact for example "grocery store" I would put "grocery store" correct?

Back