Bankers Life Managers Ethics

I recently left blc for another company. I had client that wanted the change the account that from which she was being drafted. Instead of doing a new bank draft they cancelled the policy which cost me a $500 charge back and rewrote it with their names on. By the way these two were managers. Are there any ethic vialations that I may need to presue. If they done it to me whats to stop them from doing it to orher agents?

Why don't you go replace the new policy? I'm sure you can beat their rates.

Why don't you go replace the new policy? I'm sure you can beat their rates.

It would probably violate any nonsolicitation agreement he has. Having said that screw them if they are going to cause you chargebacks you ever notice there is no provision in carrier contracting stating they will not replace your business.

I appreciate everyone input. Im not surprised by their actions when I turned in my two weeks notice. I joked around with one if the managers about not wanting to write a whole lot business since I didnt want to them to go out and rewrite it after I left. Like they have to other agents who left. To me this is just another form if stealing. That was committed two "managers"(thieves)

It would probably violate any nonsolicitation agreement he has. Having said that screw them if they are going to cause you chargebacks you ever notice there is no provision in carrier contracting stating they will not replace your business.

See that is more me. I am a nice guy but can go scorched earth. Does not have to be me that rewrites them. :1cute:

Back