Bed Bugs

Well, I say everyone then for you. When someone is using religion to sell you something you are right to run.

There is no reason to bring religion into a business transaction. If someone wants to preach then go be a preacher.

Real religious people do not have to tell you. The most honorable man I've ever known was a local chiropractor. He was a "straight chiropractor", meaning he believed in managing the back to allow the body to heal itself. He didn't do massages or electro stuff. Things that do feel good but not really treatment. He might have been wrong but he was a true believer in what he did.

He had these wooden boxes in each exam room. He never told you what they were unless you asked. But they were for people that couldn't pay for services. He still wanted you to come in. If you couldn't pay with money then bring in some canned food, put it in the box and he would do adjustments. If you couldn't bring in canned goods then he did it for free.

Every afternoon he took the canned goods to the local food shelter.

Deeply religious guy but he never told you that either. But you knew by being around him. What he said. How he interacted with people.

Long story to say the truly religious don't have to tell you. Same for the liar, the person telling everyone he is not a liar is a damn liar. Honest people don't have to tell you they are honest. Other people will tell you for them.
Christians were never commanded to brow beat people about their faith. Instead they are told to "Stand ready to give an account for the hope that is within you to everyone who asks" ... If they ASK, tell them.. Why would they ask? Becasue someone is living the life like your chiropractor friend..

Regarding bed bugs My son a single father who owns a pest control company and once told me, "Dad in the old days only rich people ever had to deal with bedbugs." So I bit and asked why and he informed me, " back then most people didn't have beds". Interesting but Jesus said, ""Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head." so often I am thankful for my bed.

Regarding people not buying from you, if it would put them behind on their bills or take food off their table probably more important than buying insurance. It would probably be a good idea to pray to them.

Free food for thought: Burger King had a commercial sort of ripping Chick Fil-A about chicken sandwiches and being closed on Sunday. I haven't been there since and probably won't protest much longer as I usually forget who I'm protesting and why.

Regarding bed bugs My son a single father who owns a pest control company and once told me, "Dad in the old days only rich people ever had to deal with bedbugs." So I bit and asked why and he informed me, " back then most people didn't have beds". Interesting but Jesus said, ""Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head." so often I am thankful for my bed.

Regarding people not buying from you, if it would put them behind on their bills or take food off their table probably more important than buying insurance. It would probably be a good idea to pray to them.

Free food for thought: Burger King had a commercial sort of ripping Chick Fil-A about chicken sandwiches and being closed on Sunday. I haven't been there since and probably won't protest much longer as I usually forget who I'm protesting and why.

The pray for them even if they don't buy was tongue in cheek. But it did give the holier than thou folks a chance to out themselves.

Back