Bugs on Client Premises

Re: Bugs.....

A little off-topic but... As a kid I worked in a garden shop. One day an old African-American dude comes in and asks me if the lawn insecticide we'd been advertising worked on fleas. I said "I'm not sure" about that time he's bending over to pull up his pants leg. When I looked down his ankle was covered - and I mean COVERED - in fleas! Gave me the heebee-jeebees.

Re: Bugs.....

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this thread. It required no deep thought and was just enjoyable and so true for many of us. Good stories!

Was visiting with a client who has dogs, including a Chichuahau that would sit in his lap and lick the owners face. Nothing unusual here until I noticed the dog curl his tongue and run it UP the owners nose, I stopped watching after that.

Holy Smokes! When you guys talk about trailers in the woods. Is this an example?
No.. Some in the woods are even worse. This one is not in the woods. It is in a trailer park so they had neighbors close by that knew what was going on. They might not could afford a better place to live but there is a difference in being poor and being nasty. There is no excuse for living like this.

I was in a mobile home park not long ago on a T65 mail out and the lady answered the door and had tissue in her ears. She pulled one out to listen to me and I told her I'd come by another time.

I could see the roaches from the door and had no intention of going back. Ugh/yuk.

Back