Best California Insurance Meme

Markthebroker

Guru
5000 Post Club
California
Hi all. Ca p&c is a disaster. I thought for fun we can all post photos/memes/gifs that best sum up the state of the California insurance market. I'll start.

giphy.gif

You guys are cracking me up with your lies : the California Insurance marketplace is not at all good enough to qualify though for any of these memes. Its worse #ricardolara

If you question my judgement - just sit in on one of my crying clients.

Oooooh no. I'm not doing that again.

I've tried everything imaginable to get clients to stop crying, and trust me, sitting on them just makes it worse. Trust me.

Inappropriate, so I am told.

Rate increases and cutting expenses are not the answer. The carriers need to non renew all of the shock and frequency policy holders in bulk, now.... pay the fines to the states, write only super preferred business and shut down the rest for one year. Let the state's fair plans write the rest (they caused the mess anyway). HO3 should be scaled back with larger mandatory deds, ACV only, etc. Have the carrier supply car parts directly (get the body shops out of it)...the same with HO (get the contractors out of it)... Lawsuits will fly, and things will get ugly, but loss ratios will fall considerably and the ins markets will stabilize.

Back