Best company for a newbie?

Id like that info please. Been talking with FEE and like what I'm hearing so far.
Struggling right now so anything free or lower cost gets my attention but Amerilife taught me that cheap and free leads can break you Gathering information so I don't make another colossal mistake.

Id like that info please. Been talking with FEE and like what I'm hearing so far.
Struggling right now so anything free or lower cost gets my attention but Amerilife taught me that cheap and free leads can break you Gathering information so I don't make another colossal mistake.
Love your username. Do you feel "undead" after breaking away from Amerilife? :twitchy:

We do both Mortgage Protection and Final Expense, training, leads, support etc.

We do it all: annuities, medicare, IULs etc.

But my recommendation is you pick one niche and master it and then add complimentary products.

The Equis's, FFLs and Symmetry's have added both MP and FE as a focus because they're running out of lead options. You can only resell that same lead so many times before agents jump ship.

We've brought a number of Equis agents on in the last 6 months as well as the agency they had that was developing and implementing their Phone In Mortgage Protection Direct Mail lead. You can get 40 of those leads for $350 a week. Real time, exclusive and they come in by text and email as soon as the prospect hangs up the phone after calling in for more info.

Or if you're strapped for cash, that agency will give you, not only, the leads for free, but pre-set appointments for a 60% contract.

Or you can go direct and get full comp and pay for your own leads.

Schedule a Time Convenient For You - LearningFE

I'm interested in hearing more about the preset appointments 60% contract as well.

I'm interested in hearing more about the preset appointments 60% contract as well.

Yeah that was a downline agency of ours. They still offer the leads HERE. But they stopped the free pre set appointments and 60%.

You know what happens when agents have no skin in the game? They don't work lol.

You can get triple digit comp and we have an appointment setting service. And/or you can utilize our technology/automation to get 20-40% of your leads to schedule themselves.

Entourage

Back