Best company for a newbie?

Shakti

I am new to insurance sales and was initially approached by Equis and had began my journey with them, but upon doing further research I see that there are better companies out there and I’m trying to figure out which is the best for me?
I’m still waiting on my license to get approved and haven’t signed any carrier contracts yet, so hopefully I’m not locked in with them yet.
I’m looking for a company that has good commissions and a good lead and training system and non-MLM structured. I was thinking about fex and 360? But I kinda want something that is good for mp and fe since I was getting trained for mp with Equis, that’s what I’m most familiar with. Plus I like flexibility. What are some good options for me? I’m in the Atlanta area btw.

I am new to insurance sales and was initially approached by Equis and had began my journey with them, but upon doing further research I see that there are better companies out there and I’m trying to figure out which is the best for me?
I’m still waiting on my license to get approved and haven’t signed any carrier contracts yet, so hopefully I’m not locked in with them yet.
I’m looking for a company that has good commissions and a good lead and training system and non-MLM structured. I was thinking about fex and 360? But I kinda want something that is good for mp and fe since I was getting trained for mp with Equis, that’s what I’m most familiar with. Plus I like flexibility. What are some good options for me? I’m in the Atlanta area btw.
Contact David Duford...Rearden on the forum..

We do both Mortgage Protection and Final Expense, training, leads, support etc.

We do it all: annuities, medicare, IULs etc.

But my recommendation is you pick one niche and master it and then add complimentary products.

The Equis's, FFLs and Symmetry's have added both MP and FE as a focus because they're running out of lead options. You can only resell that same lead so many times before agents jump ship.

We've brought a number of Equis agents on in the last 6 months as well as the agency they had that was developing and implementing their Phone In Mortgage Protection Direct Mail lead. You can get 40 of those leads for $350 a week. Real time, exclusive and they come in by text and email as soon as the prospect hangs up the phone after calling in for more info.

Or if you're strapped for cash, that agency will give you, not only, the leads for free, but pre-set appointments for a 60% contract.

Or you can go direct and get full comp and pay for your own leads.

Schedule a Time Convenient For You - LearningFE

We do both Mortgage Protection and Final Expense, training, leads, support etc.

We do it all: annuities, medicare, IULs etc.

But my recommendation is you pick one niche and master it and then add complimentary products.

The Equis's, FFLs and Symmetry's have added both MP and FE as a focus because they're running out of lead options. You can only resell that same lead so many times before agents jump ship.

We've brought a number of Equis agents on in the last 6 months as well as the agency they had that was developing and implementing their Phone In Mortgage Protection Direct Mail lead. You can get 40 of those leads for $350 a week. Real time, exclusive and they come in by text and email as soon as the prospect hangs up the phone after calling in for more info.

Or if you're strapped for cash, that agency will give you, not only, the leads for free, but pre-set appointments for a 60% contract.

Or you can go direct and get full comp and pay for your own leads.

Schedule a Time Convenient For You - LearningFE

What’s the name of your company?

I am with FEX, full disclosure. That said, there are lots of good places out there and 360 is a good group too. Call different groups and talk to the people who will be training you and see who you click with. FEX works for me because I click with the group that I work with. But different things work for different people and there is no one way that works for everyone.

I would caution against mixing FE and MP. They are very different things and don't fit well together. Better to look at mixing FE and MedSup. MP can be great, but then you are more or less working two different jobs at the same time. It's better to focus.

I have agents in the GA/Atlanta market, as well as proof we can generate leads there. Many places aren’t going to be able to do that. Shoot me a messge if you’d like.

I have agents in the GA/Atlanta market, as well as proof we can generate leads there. Many places aren’t going to be able to do that. Shoot me a messge if you’d like.
Good point. Not everybody knows how to market in GA, especially Atlanta.

I am with FEX, full disclosure. That said, there are lots of good places out there and 360 is a good group too. Call different groups and talk to the people who will be training you and see who you click with. FEX works for me because I click with the group that I work with. But different things work for different people and there is no one way that works for everyone.

I would caution against mixing FE and MP. They are very different things and don't fit well together. Better to look at mixing FE and MedSup. MP can be great, but then you are more or less working two different jobs at the same time. It's better to focus.
MP tends to be more evening work, FE daytime so if a person wants to work almsot around the clock, they could do both until they burn out..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back