Best CRM for Life Health Agent

with agencybloc I had some issues with adding client info and I would like the ability to manage commissions as well. I'm looking for a system to store client info, follow ups, commissions and copies of apps for agents to access. just simply uploading a pdf and storing applications. Thank you for your responses. I have noticed radiusbob seems promising for what I'm looking for. I do not need anything with email marketing or a dialer. I just dont want to pay for the extra things like that with a bigger system when I dont need them

You can definitely manage commissions in Agency Bloc, put follow ups, copies of applications and etc. (Maybe you have the plan without the commissions in it). I feel as though If I could see what problem you're having. Maybe I could direct you on how to fix it or how to do it. Have you looked through any of their getting started guides?

(No I don't work for AgencyBloc, I just enjoy problem-solving)

with agencybloc I had some issues with adding client info and I would like the ability to manage commissions as well. I'm looking for a system to store client info, follow ups, commissions and copies of apps for agents to access. just simply uploading a pdf and storing applications. Thank you for your responses. I have noticed radiusbob seems promising for what I'm looking for. I do not need anything with email marketing or a dialer. I just dont want to pay for the extra things like that with a bigger system when I dont need them

Curious as to what your are doing for your email marketing?

Zoho is customizable and with Zapier integration it will do just about anything your like. Base CRM works well and allows email, texting, and all the other necessities.

Does that include the ability to set up auto-responder sequences etc.?

Yes...send an email out 54 minutes after a lead is received, then another one two days later, and another one 1 week later, etc. Whatever you want to do with it.

I currently use Capsule CRM and it does an adequate job of taking notes and remembering when to call back folks. Most of these cloud CRM's are designed for business to business contacting NOT families or individuals. I used to be quite happy with the ACT for business program but the company went through too many ownership changes and did not seem to keep up with the cloud-based, sleek, faster competitors. Plus they want a lot more money, of course! How do you find a happy medium between low cost and customization?

I started an agency not too long ago and want a crm/ams to track clients, agent commissions and follow ups. I just want something a bit more simple and easy to manage. I have previously used zoho and agencybloc. Any advice is appreciated!

I would definitely recommend Radius BOB!

I wrote a comparison article earlier this year in regards to all of the different insurance CRMs I hear agent's talking about or that we are integrating our leads into (We can now integrate into any CRM making lead delivery super easy).

Here is the link to the article -> TOP 10 CRMS FOR INSURANCE AGENTS

Any of you using the CRM's that integrate well with gmail? I've been looking at NetHunt Cloze and a couple others. As a one man show I'm not interested in some of the big expensive super robust options.

Back