Best CRM for Life Health Agent

I don't use gmail for business, but Capsule is owned by Google, so I would start there.
I'll take a look at that. I don't use gmail for business, but I do run my business email through gmail system which is why I am interested in the crm's that integrate well with it.

IMHO the first question in choosing a CRM is, "what is the most critical function (highest value-add) AND what system is best for that function.Then ask, "what else do I really need and can the one above accomplish it reasonably well. Then you weigh.

As my Health practice is young, driving sales is job number one. And as-of-yet, there is no internet "magic" to sales I've seen -- so the requirement is making calls. (Some claim great results from texts -- I've done okay with them).

Velocify/Vanillasoft
Currently leaning toward Vanillasoft. Was on a similar product called Velocify this year, and hear Vanillasoft is more modern in marketing automation. Velocify seems to be going "up-market" -- working heavily on the SalesForce integration as a top priority.

Either of these is tops for high-volume calling. The premium version is approx $120/mo and about 10K thousand aged leads will get my new system primed. $1440 + 3,500 ought drive at least 2-3 contracts per week.

A great thing about this approach -- it can be done from anywhere with a phone connection (e.g. surfing in Costa Rica! :) Downside -- the Customer Service functions won't be great - but that isn't my driving factor now. Can move to a true Insurance CRM for active clients when needed.

----------------

Radius
Looks to be well designed to be insurance specific. fresh design & flexible radiusbob

Integrates with tons of lead providers -- Importing Leads from Lead Vendors / Import Leads / Knowledge Base - Radiusbob Support

Workflows can be customized without technical support: How To Video: Build Automated Workflows / Video Tutorials / Knowledge Base - Radiusbob Support

That said, it just doesn't really build for prospecting. If I were to go this route it would be with the idea that I want to be able to buy exclusive leads -- and custom design workflows to follow-up with people automatically (as this system does well).

------------------------
Other notes:

NIMBLE for social messaging -- referrals from increasing fun conversations with contacts
ALIGNABLE.com or REFER.com may be worth a test as an online version of BNI.

Hope that helps! --Jak

I've been using NextAgency, hands down the best insurance agency crm and management system for a health insurance agent. Tried other crm's before, including agencybloc but it was too convoluted, slow, and their pricing structure especially was insane - plus I wanted something simple, fast, and could import all my commissions. Just my two cents.

As a CRM (or CMS), msicrm.com has the basics an agent needs to stay organized. Designed to easily track leads, clients and applications as well as the communication (email, text, phone) between the agent and the client/lead. Has standard and custom reports. Integration with Google calendar for appointments. Document storage (apps, notifications, etc). Electronic lead integration with vendors via API. Hard to beat the functionality at $18 a month.

We built a custom one over the last 5 years that is far more efficient with built in pre-submission verifications so you never lose a client in the shuffle due to agent or customer error(verifies active bank acct/cc/History/ social/ name/address/ etc) than the ones being sold and marketed. Commissions, apps, quoting tools, text and email reminders, the list goes on. 786 559 6576-I'd be happy to show it to you any time. Our programmer can customize it to your company.

B.J. Travers
[email protected]
786 559 6576

Zoho One platform with its Campaign, Social Media, CRM, E-Sign, Subscriptions, Forms and a number of modules is an excellent platform for insurance companies. As a reseller and implementor, we have an Insurance specific version with Twilio dialing and SMS integration. Price for Zoho one is $30/Employee/Month (Annual pricing). Requires all employees to signup. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Back