Best CRM for super small independent agency

Try out msicrm.com - $30/month. Annual subscription has a 20% off discount built-in and you can use the coupon forum20 for an additional 20% off that price.

Hi All,

I am a one woman show at the moment - looking for the best (and affordable) option for my CRM. My book is super small but consists of L&H (group/iu65/Medicare) and P&C (personal lines and commercial). What would you recommend to use. It seems like most CRMS are tailored to L&H or P&C is there anything out there that marries them both? Cost is a HUGE factor for me right now.
Anything with financial reporting capabilities (even if they feed into QB).

Thanks!!!
It's hard to beat RadiusBob for $34 a month. :yes:

Does Radius Bob have good customer service ? Will they walk your thru how to set it up and use it ? Is the customer service American based ?Zoho is cheap but their customer service is offshore and their English is terrible . I was going to use them and I couldn’t understand them .

Does Radius Bob have good customer service ? Will they walk your thru how to set it up and use it ? Is the customer service American based ?Zoho is cheap but their customer service is offshore and their English is terrible . I was going to use them and I couldn’t understand them .
Yes. They have videos that show how to do everything and anytime I've needed help, they've given it. Danielle has walked me through a couple of things on the phone. American with an American accent. :yes:

Great question! I spend so much time logging in and out of carrier applications looking at reports. Doing things that don't generate sales. I am a Medicare and small group health benefits broker that could use a CRM. The challenge is finding one that helps organize, but can also help me marketing myself via email, SMS, FB, and generate other sales opportunities. Most of the platforms don't do it all very well. I have to purchase the CRM, then email marketing, then sms marketing etc etc.

I love Outlook and have seen them recently add additional apps to help me accomplish some of my daily task. Is anyone currently using these apps and have they worked well for you????

Suggestions on an affordable options would be great. I will have to make a decision this week and would take any advice!

Cheers,

One brain per arm

RadiusBob is good.. I do like their SoA and screen sharing capability.

I wish they had a scheduling feature, like acuity or scheduly.

I use Agile CRM. It's $8 a month when you pay 2 years in advance. I may switch to Radius Bob at renewal.
Radius just added a calendar feature similar to Calendy. Not familiar with the two you mentioned.

Radius just added a calendar feature similar to Calendy. Not familiar with the two you mentioned.

Just FYI, look at the date of my response. I use RB, but I do hope that other people see this (although) I doubt they'd take a response from almost a year ago as gospel.

Back