Best Dental Plans Available Right Now?

So quickly realizing I have a lot of Vocab to learn, also P&C is only one with renewals than?
No, most insurance has renewals except term insurance and annuities. Except for Medicare Supplements, everything pays more the 1st year, than in the renewals.

For instance, the 55% FYC I mentioned pays 7% renewals.

No, most insurance has renewals except term insurance and annuities. Except for Medicare Supplements, everything pays more the 1st year, than in the renewals.

For instance, the 55% FYC I mentioned pays 7% renewals.
So I just did some quick research example the Spirit Dental that was first mentioned said prices usually varied from 25-100/month so lets $400-1200 a year with let's an average of 800/year that means on sale you would collect

$400 first year and than $56 the following years, is everything other than Term/Annuities usually paid the span of policy or do renewals stop after a certain amount of years.

So I just did some quick research example the Spirit Dental that was first mentioned said prices usually varied from 25-100/month so lets $400-1200 a year with let's an average of 800/year that means on sale you would collect

$400 first year and than $56 the following years, is everything other than Term/Annuities usually paid the span of policy or do renewals stop after a certain amount of years.
$440/$56. The one we're talking about is for the life of the policy. Many will pay renewals for 10 years or less, some have vanishing renewals, somee have service fees after 10 years. Depends on the company and type of policy.

I don't know why anyone would sell Ameritas(I have them). Not as good of a policy, costs more and pays about half the commission.

$440/$56. The one we're talking about is for the life of the policy. Many will pay renewals for 10 years or less, some have vanishing renewals, somee have service fees after 10 years. Depends on the company and type of policy.

I don't know why anyone would sell Ameritas(I have them). Not as good of a policy, costs more and pays about half the commission.

I just sold one. CUL is just too much of a pain for me. I’ve had it for over 2 years but getting my claims in is a pita. It’s supposed to be an easy upload. Except I have to do it 2-3 times over a couple of months because they claim they don’t see it.
Two clients canceled this year because they wouldn’t cover their cleanings. My reimbursement has been going down instead of up.
So I decided to sign my GF up with Ameritas.

I just sold one. CUL is just too much of a pain for me. I’ve had it for over 2 years but getting my claims in is a pita. It’s supposed to be an easy upload. Except I have to do it 2-3 times over a couple of months because they claim they don’t see it.
Two clients canceled this year because they wouldn’t cover their cleanings. My reimbursement has been going down instead of up.
So I decided to sign my GF up with Ameritas.

Surprised, I have the exact opposite, I have an issue with 2 clients on CUL with vision claim but never with dental, Some don't like the dental deductible but do like the freedom, I don't send in claims for them and they don't seem to have issues except the 2 I mentioned

However, before I sold CUL I did sell spirit through Ameritas And what a PITA, I had more time on with customer service and only had a few clients they didn't want to pay for this they didn't want to pay for that, Dentist in the network was really not in-network and on and on

It's because of Spirit I swore off dental till I read about CUL a few years ago, Not that it is sooo great just better than the others and easy low customer service

vic120 said:

However, before I sold CUL I did sell spirit through Ameritas And what a PITA, I had more time on with customer service and only had a few clients they didn't want to pay for this they didn't want to pay for that, Dentist in the network was really not in-network and on and on.

It's because of Spirit I swore off dental till I read about CUL a few years ago, Not that it is sooo great just better than the others and easy low customer service.

The issue I'm now running into lately is that a lot of seniors, at least in my area need dental implants. And Spirit and Ameritas are just a couple that cover them, at least in part.

Back