Best final expense IMO's for telesales?

I’m not insinuating that you don’t get anything for the $900 but not explaining it up front and asking people to attend a webinar before telling them about an out of pocket of $900 Reeks of a cheesy sales pitch.

We use a similar webinar to educate agents prior to an interview. It is impossible not to. The amount of people that have questions about telesales is crazy. We would.have to.hire 10 full time people to sit an answer the exact same question from agents all day long.

By filtering them through a webinar they get answers and can decide if they want to interview us.

I guess if NSRH is screening the leads and throwing away a lot of the deadbeats that F2F agents would write then persistency could be 80%. But what nobody's really talking about is the back end he's killing the agents on. If your doing $200k a year with 40-50% 5 yr persistency the gap of 6-7% renewals could be $150k over 5 yrs your losing. He says people can make 70%. I'm willing to bet the avg ago makes 40-50% FYC commish. For the guy who wants to sit home and make a salary with no exp's its a good gig.If you want to build a 10 yr business its a terrible deal.

I guess if NSRH is screening the leads and throwing away a lot of the deadbeats that F2F agents would write then persistency could be 80%. But what nobody's really talking about is the back end he's killing the agents on. If your doing $200k a year with 40-50% 5 yr persistency the gap of 6-7% renewals could be $150k over 5 yrs your losing. He says people can make 70%. I'm willing to bet the avg ago makes 40-50% FYC commish. For the guy who wants to sit home and make a salary with no exp's its a good gig.If you want to build a 10 yr business its a terrible deal.
People that take these call center type roles want a job, not a business.

You think that the people working at select quote making 10k/mo are mad because they could easily be making 50k if they had decent contracts? They don't want to run a business, they just want a decent J-O-B.

Different strokes....

You think that the people working at select quote making 10k/mo are mad because they could easily be making 50k if they had decent contracts? They don't want to run a business, they just want a decent J-O-B.

Different strokes....
Good point....as long as everything is upfront. :yes:

Different strokes....
I've been trying to make people understand this for months now lol.

If I were living in Florida I’d take that job with Selectquote ...
  • Full benefits – Including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.

If I were living in Florida I’d take that job with Selectquote ...
  • Full benefits – Including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.
There are a number of posters on this forum and others that started there or with a similar company. It's a decent gig.

People that want to run their own show leave. Those who want to keep making $$ without the headaches of running a business don't.

And just like being independent, if you don't sell, you're gone either way.

It’s like stockbroker with fidelity . They can make $150k and the clients come to them . That’s huge

Everything is clear up front.

What the IMO makes shouldn’t matter.

Those who worry about that on the captive or on the Indy side usually fail.

Moreover, you are assuming this model is for everyone.

It’s not.

Back