Best final expense IMO's for telesales?

w

we don't have a matt running a CC for EFES

we own two CC's you may be talking about our other CC

obviously we still have a CC per my comments

my main statement remains if you take two random agents one field and one tele sales i will bet everything i got that the field agents statistics will be more profitable

i am not taking offense to anything just simply pointing out my opinion of 15 years in the field biz and 6 years in the CC

RC

If that’s the case, someone is running the telesales side incorrectly.

The output in Telesales must be higher. If you’re not experiencing that then something is wrong.

I'm sorry but to boast about never paying for leads but then charging $900 for a "platform" is a little disingenuous.

Try buying enough TV airtime to keep a marketing department busy enough to knock out the unhealthy and broke and transfer 60 qualified people over to you weekly.

Then try to purchase a license for LighSpeedVT, SalesForce, Five9, and have all your licenses paid for and renewed.

The weekly cost of this can run into the thousands per agent.

So our agents pay the tech fee, and we pay for the marketing and DOI license fees.

Would you expect a F2F operation to reimburse you for mileage and gas and provide free leads?

Last edited:
Try buying enough TV airtime to keep a marketing department busy enough to knock out the unhealthy and broke and transfer 60 qualified people over to you weekly.

Then try to purchase a license for LighSpeedVT, SalesForce, Five9, and have all your licenses paid for and renewed.

The weekly cost of this can run into the thousands per agent.

So our agents pay the tech fee, and we pay for the marketing and DOI license fees.

Would you expect a F2F operation to reimburse you for mileage and gas and provide free leads?
But a face to face operation would pay MUCH higher commissions. Did I see that you start 'em out at 30%? :skeptical:

We pay up to 70%.

Do the math on what agents make in a day when they are writing 8,000 to 12,000 in premium weekly.

So they cash flow the same as a F2F who is on 125% writing $4480 to $6720.

I have no argument with telesales - distribution is distribution, and almost any product/service today is distributed using different mediums.

But, if I were ever tempted to go the telesales route, I'd call @jdeasy and tell him my plan so he could slap the silly out of me over the phone.

for jd.JPG

Back