Best FMO In Michigan

jdlash

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a P&C Agency and am getting into the senior market. I have gotten some great advice in the past here and figured I'd come and see if I could get some good information on FMO's for selling MA, Med Sups, etc... in Michigan.

Thanks in advance!

----------

I would love some input if anyone has any. I did receive a private message for sms. Any other input would be great.

I have a P&C Agency and am getting into the senior market. I have gotten some great advice in the past here and figured I'd come and see if I could get some good information on FMO's for selling MA, Med Sups, etc... in Michigan.

Thanks in advance!

----------

I would love some input if anyone has any. I did receive a private message for sms. Any other input would be great.

It depends mostly on your location and market.... If you focus on MA, and near the Metro Area. You are going direct mostly.

If you are rural and looking for MedSup than Any FMO can help as UHC, Aetna, MOO & Trans are big players along with some others.

I would be happy to talk with you and point you in the direction you need. Been working the Michigan market for 30 years. Just go to my website at LEGACY for my contact info.

Skipper.

Thanks in advance!

----------

TwiLight is highly recommend, and would absolutely have him as an FMO if I worked the Michigan area.

If you are a producer that writes more that 50 new per year. Altruis Benefit Consulting is the highest paying.

Unfortunately that information is for Agents only. I realize most here are but in this sue happy culture I do not want to be on the hook. Would be glad to discuss partnership with a few carriers that you (looks like you're out of state) could use. Also glad to share grid with agents directly

Unfortunately that information is for Agents only. I realize most here are but in this sue happy culture I do not want to be on the hook. Would be glad to discuss partnership with a few carriers that you (looks like you're out of state) could use. Also glad to share grid with agents directly
What a load of crap! LD won't sue you. :no:

Back