Best FMO or IMO for Medicare Advantage & Medicare Supplements for contracting

Looks like my post was deleted without my doing. What was the issue?

If I remember the rules correctly, you're not supposed to be doing any recruiting on here until you've got 100 posts. This site is more about helping than recruiting, even though a lot of recruiting goes on here. That's all.

Okay Todd King. Not everyone can sit on here for hours every day and post.

What does that have to do with the rules of the forum? I didn't make up the rules, but I have to go by them just like everyone, so why wouldn't you as well?

I don't really sit on the forum for hours everyday. Sometimes I'm on and off during the day and sometimes I just leave it open for hours without even looking at it.

Advocate Health Advisors is an amazing FMO that invests back in agents and provides amazing support for especially top producing agents, including ANOC/AEP mailers, year round book of business mailers, and also has a client care team with REAL people answering the phone to support top agents and their BOB to help agents sell more. As a top agent, 40% of my day was consumed with customer support calls and Advocate allowed me to sell more and engage my BOB more! [EXTERNAL LINK] - Advocate for Agents - Personalized Insurance Agent Support
See above posts about the rules.

upload_2023-2-2_23-41-16.jpeg

Advocate Health Advisors is an amazing FMO that invests back in agents and provides amazing support for especially top producing agents, including ANOC/AEP mailers, year round book of business mailers, and also has a client care team with REAL people answering the phone to support top agents and their BOB to help agents sell more. As a top agent, 40% of my day was consumed with customer support calls and Advocate allowed me to sell more and engage my BOB more! [EXTERNAL LINK] - Advocate for Agents - Personalized Insurance Agent Support

Next year based on cms proposals using a 3rd party vendor for any type of leads including direct mail is against the rules . My former regional from a carrier went to work there and tried recruiting me . They couldn’t come close to the present deal I have on direct mail . I’m curious what this customer service does for your clients ? I get 15 calls for service some days . These calls cam be about coverage , drs , copays , rx’s . I assure you no customer service rep can answer it .

Back