Best for Florida Agentsecure, Smartchoice, SIAA, Noodle, Superior

Re: Best for Florida Agentsecure, Smartchoice, SIAA, Noodle, Supe

None of the other stuff will matter if they don't have the carriers you need to be competitive.

Makes, how do I know what carriers I need without knowing my niche or focus yet. I want to network and cross sell, rely on referrals.
Is there such a network that simply covers the bases with the best carriers?

Decide what you want your niche to be and then find the carriers.

Makes sense how do I know what carriers I need without knowing my niche or focus yet? I want to network and cross sell, rely on referrals.
Is there such a network that simply covers the bases all with the best carriers?

edit for mistakes

you may want to look up fiesta insurance, they are a franchise, speacializing in the spanish market. this maybe a niche for you!

a few Brightway agents and they seem pretty happy.

if you dig deeper most would not go the same route again. 60k franchise fee? with a 10% new commission and 6% renewal? Run don't walk from Brightway :no:

They take 45% of renewal commissions but most agents would agree they don't do 45% of service work.

if you dig deeper most would not go the same route again. 60k franchise fee? with a 10% new commission and 6% renewal? Run don't walk from Brightway :no:

They take 45% of renewal commissions but most agents would agree they don't do 45% of service work.

Thanks Infoe!

the absolute best way, go walk into some IA agents offices and sit downt with them and discuss the options, you will find out who is competitive, who to stay away from, and more importantly, make some friends with them.

Do it in the area you want to work, as zip codes, areas etc will matter....

Back