Best for Florida Agentsecure, Smartchoice, SIAA, Noodle, Superior

Re: Best for Florida Agentsecure, Smartchoice, SIAA, Noodle, Supe

siaa isnt putting on any new agents...unless youve bought a book of business and even then why would you join...look at smart choice

Who ever will give u the chance u should talk to. SIAA. I am talking to them now also u can look at couri group and global green.

Thank you so much for the help, would it help if I were more specific?

Ok, asuming you are willing and able to do what ever takes to get accepted. From a carrier standpoint next commission which company will enable a new agent to best compete for business.

Then which company has the best agreement, lack of non compete clause, monthly fees, ownership etc...

Did anyone here have an experience like...."I was with agentsecure then I joined SIAA and now I'm able to get sooooo much more business because of their carriers that it doesn't matter that SAII is taking 30% of the commissions because of the extra business I'm now able to write."

Or does anyone think, "why do I need SIAA when Agentsecure has the same commission % and I keep all of it, no fees, higher commissions, I own 100% of the book, I can't understand why anyone would pay to join and pay to stay plus pay to leave any network in the first place."

Please be more specific than reply with each company is better for different niches. Maybe mention which companies/carriers fit into certain niches. I'm so new that I don't know my target niche yet.

been answered 1000 times in these forums, try the search function at the top

I'm curious too.

been answered 1000 times in these forums, try the search function at the top

I think I've read every single one after searching all the different options. I was hoping to reach out to some people from Florida who could give specific recent feedback. Some of the threads are old and I keeping hearing that this business is forever/quickly changing.
I read a lot of your posts, it seems like you look and create opportunities to bash people. I'm no forum expert but isn't that the definition of a troll?

I think I've read every single one after searching all the different options. I was hoping to reach out to some people from Florida who could give specific recent feedback. Some of the threads are old and I keeping hearing that this business is forever/quickly changing.
I read a lot of your posts, it seems like you look and create opportunities to bash people. I'm no forum expert but isn't that the definition of a troll?

ohhhhhh, so some new cocky putz wants answers to questions and calls me a troll because I told you to use the search function huh? well, see if any of your questions are ever answered....CORRECTLY:no::swoon::goofy:

ohhhhhh, so some new cocky putz wants answers to questions and calls me a troll because I told you to use the search function huh? well, see if any of your questions are ever answered....CORRECTLY:no::swoon::goofy:

Really? Try the search the function? That is supposed to be helpful and not sarcastic, especially after reading you other posts? My attempt was to ask specific questions to certain area that I didn't read was addressed yet. Helpful replies lead to more helpful replies and same with opposite. You have yet to contribute anything positive or helpful even if you are a seasoned vet. :nah:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Who ever will give u the chance u should talk to. SIAA. I am talking to them now also u can look at couri group and global green.

Thank you, I'm looking into global green, so pay little mind to commission splits, non competes and just get up and running? Adjust as needed?

Last edited:

Have you tried Brightway? I don't know much about the route you are going, but I see a lot of ads for Brightway, and have spoken to a few Brightway agents and they seem pretty happy.

Back