Best IMO/FMO for newer agent wanting to sell IUL's

The way you phrased your question I don’t think you understand what the word niche means.
Niche means it’s a specialized segment of the market. So yes annuities is a niche. IUL is a niche. Term insurance is a niche. None of these things is the entire insurance industry. They are all a specialized portion of it.
If there was no dominant or common product in the industry, then I would agree. But if anything is commonly sold, then that disqualifies itself as a niche product. I would never consider term life insurance as a niche product as it is the most commonly sold item. By definition, high sales and low cost item in any industry is a mass market item, not a niche market item.

I have never heard of anyone mention term life as a specialized product. It is the most basic, the most general life insurance product.

Since life insurance is most often SOLD rather than BOUGHT... (meaning that a sales agent most often reaches out to initiate contact), then by definition, every product is a niche product in insurance.

Even mortgage protection term... is a niche product because of the agent reaching out to help solve a problem. Final expense is a niche product because you can't sell it to people under a given age (usually 50? Idk, it's not my market).

The only real commodities in insurance... are those that lenders and the government mandate: Auto, homeowners, and health insurance.

If there was no dominant or common product in the industry, then I would agree. But if anything is commonly sold, then that disqualifies itself as a niche product. I would never consider term life insurance as a niche product as it is the most commonly sold item. By definition, high sales and low cost item in any industry is a mass market item, not a niche market item.

I have never heard of anyone mention term life as a specialized product. It is the most basic, the most general life insurance product.
You are thinking that niche means small. It doesn’t. It just means a focused portion of the whole thing. Term is a niche of life insurance. ALL life insurance is not term. So term is a niche.

Niche: a specialized segment of the market for a particular kind of product or service

My agency, The Atticus Group, does joint work writing IUL life policies with Lincoln, Symetra, Nationwide and Penn. We are directly appointed with Symetra. We are appointed through Lion Street and FFR for the other carriers. We split all commissions and renewals 50/50 with our referral partners and you will be paid directly by carrier. You refer cases to us and we do all of the heavy lifting. We're a remote agency and can write business in any state. Please let me know if you'd like to chat more.

You and any licensed insurance agent can access my IUL training for free. No strings attached. I'm almost always #1 or Top 3 on any search engine. It's 100% free and no contracts are required to access. If you want full support then we offer 15 carriers for IUL. Most start at 90-100% first year.
www.myIULtraining.com

Back