Best IMO/FMO to work with (former WFG agent)

Brooklin Key

Hi, i’m new here, but my husband and i have been with WFG for over two years now and are starting to look into branching out on our own. we love IUL’s and want to continue selling, but don’t really care for the recruiting/ mlm aspect of WFG. we would like to truly be our own business owners but still need some support- and from my understanding you need to be with an IMO/FMO in order to do business with big carriers correct ?
would love any help, advice or guidance! thanks !

The IMO I often recommend for indexed UL and fixed indexed annuities is CG Financial Group with Charlie Gipple, CLU, ChFC.

www.cgfinancialgroupllc.com

He is also founder of the Retirement Academy:

The Retirement Academy

Here's his YouTube channel so you can get a sense of what Charlie is like. He is a true industry expert and I've heard nothing but great things from everyone I've referred to Charlie.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI7xQKM0hMrTjhO-Cv7J8nQ

Tell him David Kinder referred you.

I use TruChoice Financial as my IMO. They are well versed on IUL, and I have found them to be excellent to work with. They (and I) also utilize the software from Stonewood Financial. Stonewood produces client-facing reports that help compare strategies for IUL and the tax savings that can be achieved.

What types of services are you looking for in a prospective IMO? First post here but I work for an IMO and can be a pretty loaded question. For example are you looking for marketing services? IUL positioning tools etc...? The list goes on but I'd say place a few calls and make them compete for your business-that's the way it should be. Cheers!

-Drew

I also just started with WFG and hate having to recruit people, I would like to work independently but have no idea how to get appointed with carriers? can I do that even? or do I need another middleman company to get appointed? if so what is the recommendation? I currently sell IUL's and that is all I want to do. Thanks in advance

I also just started with WFG and hate having to recruit people, I would like to work independently but have no idea how to get appointed with carriers? can I do that even? or do I need another middleman company to get appointed? if so what is the recommendation? I currently sell IUL's and that is all I want to do. Thanks in advance

You need to learn how IUL actually works if you plan to sell it full time. Your last post makes me think you don't understand all the moving parts of IUL. Especially the part where you correlated stock market returns as the most important component

Give Todd a call. He can educate you on getting away from the dark side. :yes:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/todd-king.3501/

Back