Best IMO to work under

Well if I would give you five things to look for they would be...

1) level of training and support you will get from the person overriding you/upline
2) Lead system or system in place to get in front of people to sell insurance to
3) Are you vested immediately or how do you earn it
4) How do you earn commission increases and can you move up without recruiting people
5) How successful is the person bringing me into the business

1) level of training and support you will get from the person overriding you/upline
2) Lead system or system in place to get in front of people to sell insurance to
4) How do you earn commission increases and can you move up without recruiting people
Yea

Yea, great advice and thanks I def agree big time with ur 1 and 2 since that is gonna be the deciding factor if I can even be in this business. The mentor/training and the leads / sales or prospects and ability to close on is gonna be theultimate decider excited and scared bit test the nerves. I’ve done pdr sales and phone b4 so I am hoping it goes ok...

Baseball where r u at if u don’t mind sharing? What r u selling or pyramid/ponzy scheme ur spinning? Jk jk but really what’s the deal?

Back