Best IMO to work under

I think it really depends on what you wanna do. Face to Face selling final expense David Duford Agency (Rearden), FEX (Newby), United Final expense services (Doug Massi or agentguy5) are all good IMOs the owners are all very transparent and very welcoming to change in the industry. If your speaking for selling FE or term over the phone the only one i can recommend is Digital BGA (Jeff root or Jroot).

When I tried this a few years ago I worked with FEX, and my experience was positive. Then my health went sideways and I fell off the face of the earth for the last couple years and have to get my license back now.

If you are thinking FE I would suggest speaking with them.

I think it really depends on what you wanna do. Face to Face selling final expense David Duford Agency (Rearden), FEX (Newby), United Final expense services (Doug Massi or agentguy5) are all good IMOs the owners are all very transparent and very welcoming to change in the industry. If your speaking for selling FE or term over the phone the only one i can recommend is Digital BGA (Jeff root or Jroot).

Hello Rob (or anyone),

There was a recommendation given in the forum a few months ago. I went to the website, and it contained a link on the front page to commission levels for their life, health, ancillaries, etc.. This IMO was proud that he didn't use fuzzy terms like "Street Level", to describe the commission percentages. The website wasn't modern/slick, but you could tell he was down-to-earth, and the commission percentages were, as he said, the highest in the industry... and very importantly, the insurance companies pay directly to the agent. No assignment of commissions to this IMO.

If anyone knows who I'm referring to, can you please repost the information (IMO Name/Website) to this thread, or send me a Private Message? I'm in the Chicago area and am currently unaffiliated. Our agency was dissolved after the owner's death in 2017.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has the Name/Website of this IMO. :)

-Allen

Hello Rob (or anyone),

There was a recommendation given in the forum a few months ago. I went to the website, and it contained a link on the front page to commission levels for their life, health, ancillaries, etc.. This IMO was proud that he didn't use fuzzy terms like "Street Level", to describe the commission percentages. The website wasn't modern/slick, but you could tell he was down-to-earth, and the commission percentages were, as he said, the highest in the industry... and very importantly, the insurance companies pay directly to the agent. No assignment of commissions to this IMO.

If anyone knows who I'm referring to, can you please repost the information (IMO Name/Website) to this thread, or send me a Private Message? I'm in the Chicago area and am currently unaffiliated. Our agency was dissolved after the owner's death in 2017.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has the Name/Website of this IMO. :)

-Allen
Final Expense Commission Levels
Is the only one i can think off of the top of my head lol!

I cant imagine that NAA was really offering IMO level contracts to you as a new agent. I would suspect that someone was greatly misleading you. New agent contracts are generally going to average in the 110% to 120% with the various companies where IMO contracts are generally going to be in the 150% range. It takes millions in production to get the IMO contracts.

I suspect they just wanted you to recruit agents but were giving you agent level contracts and wanted you to put agents lower than that. That's not IMO contracts. That's just multi-level recruiting. Worst thing you can do as a new agent in my opinion.

Start reading the forum and educating yourself. You dodged a bullet. Slow down and get familiar with what is out there and what you want to focus on before you pull a trigger.

Hey bud, I’m fresh out the gates 2-15 course and need prints and exam now but gonna try and do some grinding at American income life and learn this industry.. any advice? Good or bad idea

American Income will provide you really good training and free leads but you’re going to give up a lot of money working in their system.

American Income will provide you really good training and free leads but you’re going to give up a lot of money working in their system.
Thanks well that makes me feel better because i just got off the phone with ffl recruiter and he was making me feel silly to go there and telling me he was gonna give me 10 million percent over there peanuts lol I don’t remember the numbers but he made me feel like a jackelope till I saw a lot of shady posts about that company here ..

Back