Best Indexed Annuity?

I like the LSW Premier 3

1) 3% upfront bonus
2) Add the GLIR (income for life)
3) Distributes at 7% after the 9 years
4) Cap of 8.5% on point to point
5) They publish all of their prior years rate of returns on all annuities.
6) Distributes at 9% if 2 of the activities of daily living are lost.
7) 100% participation rate on point to point
8) They are very agent friendly company

Anyone else using this product?

I like the LSW Premier 3

1) 3% upfront bonus
2) Add the GLIR (income for life)
3) Distributes at 7% after the 9 years
4) Cap of 8.5% on point to point
5) They publish all of their prior years rate of returns on all annuities.
6) Distributes at 9% if 2 of the activities of daily living are lost.
7) 100% participation rate on point to point
8) They are very agent friendly company

Anyone else using this product?

It is a good product. What contract level are you at with them?

Only time will tell and looking at the ones that have left they were never really big in them to begin with so it may be right for them but not for the others with more vested in them like Aviva, AE, Allianz, Midalnd etc.

I like FIA's and personally think they are a valuable tool as long as SEC keeps their paws off of them. Time will tell on that as well.

I was told LSW was one of the first companies to off FIA's.

I also heard good things about Great American but have not been able to find out anything about their products. I wish I knew more about this company. When I have looked at client's statements with Great American it seems they are doing well (good product).

INSURANCEEXEC What do you like about the LSW product/s. Anything there that I did not list?

Anyone have a link to Great American's fixed annuities? If not could you send me information on there fixed annuities. Essentially any annuity that you don't have to have a series license to offer it? It would be greatly appreciated.

INSURANCEEXEC What do you like about the LSW product/s. Anything there that I did not list?

No, you hit all of the highlights.

Another thing I like about LSW is there ability to answer the phone when an agent needs them, and solve problems. Or as you say "they are very agent friendly."

Ob1Kanobee

I don't know much about LSW I looked at them in the past but nothing jumped out at me. I think LSW is stronger in Life products than they are in annuity products.

Great American I know a little about they have a nice product called "American Icon" with a 5% Bonus and pretty decent caps and comp. They don't offer a lot of products but they seem to be pretty decent ones.

For indexed products I like PremierMark Series from Investors Insurance it has a 0, 7, or 10% bonus and a Gold Strategy. It also has what the call the Enhanced Care Rider with no underwriting and decent caps and comp.

I have been hearing good things about RBC too but again I don't know much about them myself.

Ob1Kanobee

I don't know much about LSW I looked at them in the past but nothing jumped out at me. I think LSW is stronger in Life products than they are in annuity products.

Great American I know a little about they have a nice product called "American Icon" with a 5% Bonus and pretty decent caps and comp. They don't offer a lot of products but they seem to be pretty decent ones.

For indexed products I like PremierMark Series from Investors Insurance it has a 0, 7, or 10% bonus and a Gold Strategy. It also has what the call the Enhanced Care Rider with no underwriting and decent caps and comp.

I have been hearing good things about RBC too but again I don't know much about them myself.

You are absolutely correct.

RBC has some very good products right now.

Another thing about RBC is that they have good compensation levels.

Meaning the spread between street and NMO is pretty well covered.

And in conclusion there is not a perfect company. Do your research because companys and ratings change often and do whats right for the client.

Back