Anybody remember Kentucky central life in the late 80’s?Had a UL paying 11% when all there’s paying 7% . Dude in my town write 1000’s . He used to do 50 k inserts a month in the paper .Then they went under . If I recall they were A rated .

you're pretty stupid and broke

Tell me ***...

broke man

you're so stupid

you dumb f?

your broke A

small mind of yours

your dumb self

I don't let losers near me and so you have no business responding to me.

So many stupid low level ppl here

thread full of broke old head losers.

Where others might fail, your powerful people skills and pleasant personality will see you through.

BTW, I can only imagine what you'd be like if you found out about GEICO kickbacks.

Anybody remember Kentucky central life in the late 80’s?Had a UL paying 11% when all there’s paying 7% . Dude in my town write 1000’s . He used to do 50 k inserts a month in the paper .Then they went under . If I recall they were A rated .

That's why I keep saying a carrier's rating means nothing. As long as a carrier passes the state dept. of insurance's requirements, reserves, etc. that's all that matters.

That's why I keep saying a carrier's rating means nothing. As long as a carrier passes the state dept. of insurance's requirements, reserves, etc. that's all that matters.

In what we sell whole life its totally irrelevant as its guraranteed regardless if the company goes under.It’s like health ins . I keep getting solicited to sell aca alternative product . It will be a disaster as claims roll in and little gets paid. The agent will be a basket case as clients will be calling him 5 times a day even though he explained how the policy works.I only sell guarantees as i don’t want problems down the line.

Back