Best Medicare Supplement and/or Medicare Advantage IMO in 2024

Have seen some threads on this but they’re a bit dated.

I’m currently selling Final Expense w/ North Star Insurance Advisors (NSAI) and am quite happy with their set up (I.e., ~15 free inbound leads per day w/ what is obviously a reduced commission rate, lots of back office support so that I don’t have to do a lot of busy work myself, great company culture, etc.).

Moreover, I’m not looking to quit this IMO, and in fact so long as I’m part of this business, I can’t sell life insurance anywhere else; to be clear, I am fine with this.

Having said all that, I am considering expanding into the Medigap and/or MA market, too. I am open to an IMO that has a lead program for this but my inclination would be to purchase direct mail leads (everyone says those are the best) from a reputable vendor, and use whichever healthcare IMO I choose as my vehicle for writing policies.

As with how I work at NSAI, I’d be wanting to sell Medicare policies over the phone or perhaps via Zoom appointments that I set in an initial phone call. What I’m sure of is that I’m not looking to do F2F sales.

So ok, this leads me to my question: what are some of the leading IMO’s today (fall 2024) that will give you good support selling Medicare policies with them while still being OK with you selling life insurance elsewhere?

Some agencies I’m looking into include David Duford’s agency, Todd King’s agency, and then Kingdom Insurance and AGA also caught my eye.

Surely, however, there are others?

Any insight on this would be appreciated! :)

Back