Best online pre-licensing course for Property & Casualty?

Ok, you have some time to work with here. I worked with Exam FX for less than a week in order to cram in as much info as possible before the state test.

You should focus on the quizzes, flash cards, and the practice tests. This gives you an opportunity to go back and read what you're not scoring to well on. Keep taking the quizzes you're struggling with until the answers become second nature, and you'll improve your chances of passing :)
I passed on my first try! ExamFX apparently isnt that bad. Thank you for the advice it worked.

They give it to you but I honestly didn't need it. There wasn't a lot of math on my test, just simple stuff I did in my head.
Sorry to be a pain. My exam is a week from tomorrow, and I'm starting to freak out. My work is with yacht insurance (a tiny part of the course), so all of this homeowner's, auto, business, etc. info. is a bit overwhelming. Any tips on what's important to memorize? On the exam, do they get really specific about Section I and Section II's, specific deductibles for this and that, etc.? Or is it more general? And did you have more state questions than anything else? Finally, was it divided into two parts: one test for Property and another for Casualty? I swear I'm not stupid, but studying all of this is making me feel that way. LOL.

Sorry to be a pain. My exam is a week from tomorrow, and I'm starting to freak out. My work is with yacht insurance (a tiny part of the course), so all of this homeowner's, auto, business, etc. info. is a bit overwhelming. Any tips on what's important to memorize? On the exam, do they get really specific about Section I and Section II's, specific deductibles for this and that, etc.? Or is it more general? And did you have more state questions than anything else? Finally, was it divided into two parts: one test for Property and another for Casualty? I swear I'm not stupid, but studying all of this is making me feel that way. LOL.
I had 40 state questions. Im not sure your test would be the same as mine.

Sorry to be a pain. My exam is a week from tomorrow, and I'm starting to freak out... I swear I'm not stupid, but studying all of this is making me feel that way. LOL.

Hello Babs, Just checking in to see how the exam went for you? I assume you passed with flying colors! ;) This response is probably more for the people who read this thread at a later date but... a few of the recommendations previously mentioned were to focus on review questions, which might work for some people and some programs. However, the courses we offer at America's Professor heavily focus on teaching the content with video lectures. This way you will be prepared for whatever type of tricky questions are presented on the exam. Our hope is a student can put ~40 hours of study time into a combo course, during the shortest time frame, and then take their exam quickly. Knowing the material is key for passing the exam. Short cutting our course and only focusing on review questions is not recommended. We feel we've already taken a mountain of information and crammed it into a comprehensive course. Skipping any information in the "already a cram course" isn't a good idea. Granted, some people are just great test takers and could probably read a book, not bother with questions and still pass the exam (not the case for most). Our courses are built more for visual learners who do best learning from video. The most important thing is to pick the course that teaches the way YOU want to learn. Good luck!

Back