Best phone sales script in the world

"Hello, my name is DHK and the home office from ABC insurance company asked me to call you regarding your policies."

"But we don't have our insurance with ABC."

"That's why they asked me to call you."

"Hello, my name is DHK and the home office from ABC insurance company asked me to call you regarding your policies."

"But we don't have our insurance with ABC."

"That's why they asked me to call you."

Do you check with ABC company about that script?

Hello this is Joel with ABC Ins and I am responding to your Internet request in regards to auto insurance. We are a full service brokerage and the companies pay our fee. Our service to you is free. What is your current situation and how may I help you? ( now is the time to listen and take notes)

I also use the "what is ur situation?" Whether it be a internet lead, telemarketed lead, referral or simply a cold cold....."So, tell me what ur current situation is" ALWAYS gets a response..alot good, some bad.

I also use the "what is ur situation?" Whether it be a internet lead, telemarketed lead, referral or simply a cold cold....."So, tell me what ur current situation is" ALWAYS gets a response..alot good, some bad.

Is that the way you pronounce it? Is ur pronounced "you are" or "yer"?:twitchy:

Is that the way you pronounce it? Is ur pronounced "you are" or "yer"?:twitchy:

well, I am a redneck so truth be told I usually say "so what's yall's situtation?"

One time this city lady said "yall!!!??!?!....arent u a suposssed to be a professional, and you talk like that?" Needless to say, I didnt write her :)

well, I am a redneck so truth be told I usually say "so what's yall's situtation?"

One time this city lady said "yall!!!??!?!....arent u a suposssed to be a professional, and you talk like that?" Needless to say, I didnt write her :)

Hahaha. My grandma was from the Ozarks and she always said, "youance" (instaed of y'all). Not sure if I spelled that correctly.:laugh:

Hahaha. My grandma was from the Ozarks and she always said, "youance" (instaed of y'all). Not sure if I spelled that correctly.:laugh:

Around here it was "you 'uns" .. but prefer that over the Jersey "youse" as in "youse guys".... youse reminds me of souse meat and I never could eat that stuff.

Back