Best phone sales script in the world

I work (too much) with seniors. When I call them I just say I'm with Medicare. :goofy:

By the way, I can't take credit for this idea. I got it from Ramiz! He says it's perfectly legal.

Rick

That is SO NOT LEGAL. I'm in Medicare sales as well, you can get your license revoked for that.

Message to leave on VM for a 100% call-back rate:

"I just wanted to say thank you. Your policy should arrive in 7 to 10 business days and your bank account will be drafted for $345.65 in two days. If you have any questions, just call me back."

"I just wanted to say thank you. Your policy should arrive in 7 to 10 business days and your bank account will be drafted for $345.65 in two days. If you have any questions, just call me back."

lmao,,now that is funny!

Thanks for all the posts and input everyone. I ran across this forum while searching for phone approaches and by the end of this thread registered. It's been years since I have made a sales call I feel much more at ease and confident that I can do this. I can't wait to see what gems are buried in the rest of the forum.

And when they call back in 5 minutes all pissed off, just cross-sell them and give em a bundled discount to calm them down.

Back